Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do like women -- I am platonic friends with a couple of straight women/*** hags.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• go head , go find some foreign woman who doesn't know any better , who just wants a ride to america,
      and who will be your quiet little slave girl. who won't talk back to you or have an opinion thats not yours.
      who will wait on you hand and foot and do anything you say , cause she doesn't know any better. being raised in a repressed society where women are property.

but you may just have to go over there to live
      because once you bring them home they will learn
      all about freedom and mix with us awful american women and find out they don't have to put up with your bs... so you might as well not bother.
      I don't know. I think many of these Filipinas would consider the American gals to be really lucky with their life here, and wonder why they have such a problem with the men.

I don't want a woman who has no opinions, who waits on me hand and foot, but I do get tired of the games, and the hoops in looking for someone to share a life together. The best way to scare many of these American women is to be up front and to ask to marry them.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• A man who actually likes being in the friend zone.

Edit: Damn xposting Catholics.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
          A man who actually likes being in the friend zone.

and proud of it

Comment

• "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• modern "cavemen"

Into the West television drama

Comment

• summary?
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• "So you're one of those cavemen who don't like free-thinking women? "

My wife is free thinking. However she doesn't nag, she's not all the time finding fault, not overly critical...instead she's helpful and cooperative instead of contentious. She isn't demanding, she doesn't expect me to meet financial criteria as a way of proving my love. I don't have to go into debt every birthday and valantines day. I can put my feet up on the coffee table and so does she if she wants. She speaks well of me and I of her.

It's not all about her, it's about us. Finally, I have a woman that makes me truly happy to be with, and I feel for guys who can't comprehend whatever BS they're getting put through by some western women, so I try to help them out.

Some western women hate that, which is ok by me, really.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm
                    Depends on what he wants . If he wants to just get laid , then he can go ahead and pretend . If he wants something more serious , then it is possible to do what I said without any pretending whatsoever .

Remember , women crave the feeling of safety/security , not actual safety itself ( I say this because cuddling reveals a need for safety and security or relaxation/comfort , which can be said to be almost the same things ) .
                    The young Jedi speaks truth.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased
                      summary?
                      Women suck & guys don't know what they want.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• "go head , go find some foreign woman who doesn't know any better , who just wants a ride to america,
                        and who will be your quiet little slave girl. who won't talk back to you or have an opinion thats not yours.
                        who will wait on you hand and foot and do anything you say , cause she doesn't know any better. being raised in a repressed society where women are property.

but you may just have to go over there to live
                        because once you bring them home they will learn
                        all about freedom and mix with us awful american women and find out they don't have to put up with your bs... so you might as well not bother.

or better yet just blow up a doll that would cost less."

Also, Dolores doesn't spout nonsense about things she knows nothing of.

Comment

summary?
                          debate on the difference between friendship
                          and relationships..

along with debate on whats appropriate cuddling in friendship

also debate on the difference between being a liar
                          and giving off mixed signals.

then desolved into lancer spouting off about how everyone should forget about american women
                          and go find a nice phil girl.

inbetween all the chest pounding macho bull crap that
                          these morons usually post about women.

that about sums it up.
                          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• The real question of course is if she wants to have ten babies.

Comment

summary?
                              A woman has been sacking out with Space, but doesn't want the relationship to go any further. In other words, she's getting her security needs met, but isn't interested in meeting any of his ie, no relationship, one way street, her way.

I say, typical. Go get a Filipina like I did when the BS got too deep.

"Spouting off" you see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                                Go get a Filipina...
                                Where do I order them?

Comment

Working...
                                X