Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    If you actually think that women bash men more than men bash women, you got another thing coming .
    just how old are you imran?
    how many relationships have you been in?
    what makes you an expert on women?
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• A few, but I've been around plenty of men to know that woman bashing is around the same in numbers as women who bash men.

You actually think that 'Al Bundy' is a rare bird (there was a reason "Married with Children" stayed on as long as it did ) .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I have a date with Lady #2 this Friday.

I shall have a conversation with Chica #1 tomorrow.

Until everything is clear with Chica #1 I shall proceed as though we are just friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
          its the same thing...
          Mixed signals happen when you say one thing with words but another thing through non-verbal channels. Well, you can actually say a few conflicting things with non-verbel cues at the same time, and that's when it really gets confusing.

I would believe the non-verbal signals over spoken words if they are consistent, though.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us
            I have a date with Lady #2 this Friday.

I shall have a conversation with Chica #1 tomorrow.

Until everything is clear with Chica #1 I shall proceed as though we are just friends.
            threesomes.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Mixed signals happen when you say one thing with words but another thing through non-verbal channels. Well, you can actually say a few conflicting things with non-verbel cues at the same time, and that's when it really gets confusing.

I would believe the non-verbal signals over spoken words if they are consistent, though.
              saying one thing but acting in a different way.
              hummm professing love and just taking sex.
              professing friendship and taking physical comfort.

and thats different how?

Comment

• orders of magnitude.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  A few, but I've been around plenty of men to know that woman bashing is around the same in numbers as women who bash men.

You actually think that 'Al Bundy' is a rare bird (there was a reason "Married with Children" stayed on as long as it did ) .
                  i loath that show.

and no ted is not some rare bird.
                  its a parody of male alter ego. its tv dear, not real life.

Comment

• its a parody of male alter ego. its tv dear, not real life.

TV mimicks real life. There is a reason that show survived so long (10 years). It wasn't because women where watching and saying Al Bundy is such a funny parody of those dumb guys. It was lower middle class and working class men who identified with Al Bundy and accepted the character as one of their own, even when he was being put down and being made fun of (in fact they probably identified with a lot of that as well). That's why when you watch the show and Al walks on the set of the live studio audience show he gets whoops and applause that takes a long ass time to die down (much longer than any other character in any other show I can remember).
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

There's a difference between believing something and acting as though it was true. Generally, I've found that people who don't know how they feel don't accept being told by others...
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                        *coughphilippinescough*
                        Lancer if you keep trying to marry off all those Philippinas then we're going to end up with half the forum married to Philippinas and living down the street from you.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I had similar cases in the past.
                          She wants to use you when you are needed and dump you when she no longer needs you. Claiming it is only friendship is like assuring no deeper relationship will develop.
                          Do you think she might have had some bad life experiences recently?
                          I would avoid and stay away. Just my vote.
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest
                          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
                            (and Boann, I find it strange that many women don't count their encounters with other women as sexual encounters.. do you include them with your total (something like ~8 partners, about half ones you were in love with and half not, if I remember right))

(I am interested just because of not knowing many women your age, and I always like to know more expereinces to correct and modify my view of the universe)

wow you have a good memory..jon
                            that thread was a long time ago ..
                            and no i don't include those female encounters in that list. those on the list are only humm how do i put this... can i use the word intercourse...
                            my female sexual experiences were when i was very young under 13 years old.. more just young girls being curious.
                            Hmm, so (Some) of the stories of female sleepovers are true?

I thought those were made up by horny men.

but the cuddling i was talking about between females is more like comforting... hugging.. smoothing someones hair, sitting close together holding hands,
                            maybe laying on someones lap... its very innocent and nothing sexual about it.
                            I agree that there can be nothing sexual about male/male cuddling, male/female cuddling, and female/female cuddling

but with today's sex obsessed culture (And maybe almost all cultures are sex obsessed) it is rarely nonsexual for both people involved (especially if they are not related)

and in this case we know that it is somewhat sexual for Space

Jon Miller
                            (I pay attention to most of your posts)
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I know that I am somewhat keyed up right now...

and so even a girl who I had just been frenids with, if I cuddled with, my thoughts would not stay platonic

JM
                              (just a hug can do it)
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                                Space, do you know why so many women complain that there aren't any nice guys?

Because there aren't any nice guys any more. Women bred that out of us 100 000 years ago.

Now start sticking up for yourself and bury your hatchet in her...
                                As I've said before , guys trying to be nice forget to be guys . Therein lies the mistake - you have not to suppress your sexuailty just because you're nice .

Go ahead , be nice - but be a guy , too .

As an aside , at the next "cuddling session" , try to turn and keep the conversation on intimate/sexual topics , and after about ten to fifteen minutes of that , make your move . The way into a woman't pants is through her mind .

Comment

Working...
                                X