Michael Jackson -- Innocent :eek:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You rang?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

In other news, Paul Anka just got the Order of Canada.

KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        Ok am i the only one that sees a problem with a jedi dancing with a cow???
        Actually, cows are quite strong in the Force, oh ye of little faith. I've heard tell of "moos" that decimated armies.

Not to mention the innate ability to dominate the dance floor.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

Actually, cows are quite strong in the Force, oh ye of little faith. I've heard tell of "moos" that decimated armies.

Not to mention the innate ability to dominate the dance floor.
          I aint gont no problem with the dancing cow hes kinda cute, just just cant see him dancing with a jedi knight
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            You rang?
            Did your ego recover from having your poll threads so brutally deleted by one of the mods?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yes, Ming suggested that I had far too much faith in my fellow posters.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                Yes, Ming suggested that I had far too much faith in my fellow posters.
                in case it isn't obvious, I was joking about the weird sexual positions in the other thread. I can't respond to you there, because for some reason my thread has been close. .

I have said all along that he was innocent (though I thought he might be convicted at one point). Just like I said Kobe was innocent the day it happened. Only later was I proven right.

Comment

I too said Jackson was innocent. Not from day 1, but from reading transcripts etc.

I just think he's a ****ed up man with issues that meant no harm but isn't at all understood.
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

We should criminalize being a freak.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

and to be noted, I only said he's innocent of this particular case. He still may be a molester (either in the past or in the future). but not with this kid.

Comment

When the prosecution gets caught lying and cheating, and repeatedly so in this case, it will lose. It can not overcome reasonable doubt carrying such baggage.
                        I ran out of fingers counting the number times the stupid prosecution had in opening argument contradicted by its own witnesses. That is lazyness and imcompetance of the highest order in its investigation and preperation. With a case like that Satan would be aquitted, even if he was a pauper.
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                          In other news, Paul Anka just got the Order of Canada.
                          Oh, he is canadian, no woner his music sucked.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                            sorry. I'm not online 24/7 and I didn't see a thread about it.

Speaking of which, anybody know why the MJ thread was locked?

Comment

The kid's mom acting like trailer park trash on Springer in front of the jury didn't help matters much, and might have even tipped the case.

Neck rolling and finger snapping at the jury is not a good way to cement your credibility in a serious criminal trial.
                              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                                When the prosecution gets caught lying and cheating, and repeatedly so in this case, it will lose. It can not overcome reasonable doubt carrying such baggage.
                                I ran out of fingers counting the number times the stupid prosecution had in opening argument contradicted by its own witnesses. That is lazyness and imcompetance of the highest order in its investigation and preperation. With a case like that Satan would be aquitted, even if he was a pauper.
                                yeah it was pretty incompetent but you can't get away from the fact that they had a crap case and dubious witnesses to begin with and that came through

Jackson is still a freak and should be kept away from children, including his own
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X