Michael Jackson -- Innocent :eek:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she was also pretty dumb about it
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

If we are going to get into martha stewart the ***** was far more guilty then mj and i think everyone knows it.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I think we have MJ fan here....... walk toward the light Mrs T, everything will okay
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Gotta agree, just no conclusive proof the kid was molested. And Martha Stewart was guilty as hell.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

of course she was guilty. But she would have never been charged in the first place if she was a man. People tend to look the other way on that type of crime.

Comment

Martha Stewart did jail time for lying to a Fed. I despise her, but there's no way that the punishment was appropriate to the crime.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I suppose it's okay to post pictures of the accuser now.

Comment

For the reord i am not as mj fan I could give a rats ass if the dude lived sang or ran away to australia. I just stated the obviious the da failed to prove his guilt jumped the gun and made a mockery of the courts. Think of all the taxpayers that had to put in their tax dollars to support a non evidential trial to begin with. The trial and charges were a freaking joke. As far as stewart she was freaking guilty as hell. I dont care if he was a mule dressed in a suit she did what she was accused of and then to top it off she got off ****ing easy less then a lear in prison, federel prison i hardly see as punishment for robbing thousands of people of their hard earned money
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    For the reord i am not as mj fan I could give a rats ass if the dude lived sang or ran away to australia. I just stated the obviious the da failed to prove his guilt jumped the gun and made a mockery of the courts. Think of all the taxpayers that had to put in their tax dollars to support a non evidential trial to begin with. The trial and charges were a freaking joke. As far as stewart she was freaking guilty as hell. I dont care if he was a mule dressed in a suit she did what she was accused of and then to top it off she got off ****ing easy less then a lear in prison, federel prison i hardly see as punishment for robbing thousands of people of their hard earned money
                    I admit that I've forgotten a lot about the details of her trial, but what happened to the broker? She was accussed of using inside information to make a profit on stock trading right? Her broker gave her the information, yet got away scott free. It seems to me that his crime was the greater. It's like having a drug dealer rat out his customers and letting him go free.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

he was convicted as well. though he hasn't served any prison time that I know of. He elected to try to appeal first. Where Stewart elected to get the prison time over with and then appeal later (which I doubt she will do- since she's guilty )

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                        I admit that I've forgotten a lot about the details of her trial, but what happened to the broker? She was accussed of using inside information to make a profit on stock trading right? Her broker gave her the information, yet got away scott free. It seems to me that his crime was the greater. It's like having a drug dealer rat out his customers and letting him go free.
                        She was not and could not be charged with insider trader because she was not an insider and did not recieve infromation from an insider. She got it from a stockbroker, and pivate citzens are not charge with a duty to investigage whether their stockbrocker has properly obtained the info he is peddling. The only thing she is convicted of is lying to the goverment during the investigation of the stockborkers and the insiders. IIRC she was not convicted of obstuction of justice. Other bogus charges regarding statements about her own company 'doing fine' were uncerimoniously tossed out by the Judge. She was dumb to lie. She could have told them everthing about the info she got from the stockborker and been scott-free. 'Its a bad thing'.
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                          She was not and could not be charged with insider trader because she was not an insider and did not recieve infromation from an insider. She got it from a stockbroker, and pivate citzens are not charge with a duty to investigage whether their stockbrocker has properly obtained the info he is peddling. The only thing she is convicted of is lying to the goverment during the investigation of the stockborkers and the insiders. IIRC she was not convicted of obstuction of justice. Other bogus charges regarding statements about her own company 'doing fine' were uncerimoniously tossed out by the Judge. She was dumb to lie. She could have told them everthing about the info she got from the stockborker and been scott-free. 'Its a bad thing'.
                          If you receive "inside information" and make money from it I'm certain that you can be held legally culpable, at least for conspiracy. What I heard was that the broker offered the information to her. IIRC the broker made a bargain with the government to get off if he testified against her.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

They guy we are talking about is man she was dating. so he was nore then a stockbroker to her and i do believe he got penalized just dont recall the penalties

Comment

I thought she was a lesbo

Comment

no diss she isnt a lesbo as far as i know she was dating the guy who was giving her the tips.

Comment

Working...
                                X