Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 1...

the 2015 version.
    after multiple remasterings, Lucas gives up and entirely remakes episode 1- new script, actors, and all.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
      Bad directing caused bad directing?

Duh!

ACK!
      Hehehe, meant "caused the bad acting."

Any director who gets such stilted performances out of both Ewan McGregor and Samuel L. Jackson should be shot.

And I think Lucas should have titled the film "Episode III: Scenes of People Arriving and Departing by Spaceship." Because I swear, a good 20 minutes of the movie was comprised of such scenes.

Learn a new method of establishing a change of locale, you hack!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Hehehe, meant "caused the bad acting."

Any director who gets such stilted performances out of both Ewan McGregor and Samuel L. Jackson should be shot.

And I think Lucas should have titled the film "Episode III: Scenes of People Arriving and Departing by Spaceship." Because I swear, a good 20 minutes of the movie was comprised of such scenes.

Learn a new method of establishing a change of locale, you hack!
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Since I don't want to start another EIII thread I post it here - saw EIII Sunday evening, and I was pretty disappointed, I think even more than after seeing EII. Not neccessarily because ROTS was that bad, but probably more because I expected much more from it.

As the final part of SW it was simply too weak IMO. Fine, it makes some nice links to ANH, but that's it - ROTS alone has not one real climax. The space battle in the beginning was ok, but rather disappointing too. The story alone couldn't make the movie, Annakin's "conversion" to Vader was just not made well enough. Some of the long lasersword duels appeared even a bit boring to me.

So while it looked all great and had some nice scenes I did not feel really attached to the movie or its characters. The original trilogy had its bad parts too, but overall you really cared about it more (at least that's how I see it)......

*hides*
          Blah

Comment

Working...
          X