girl thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl thread

yeah it's a girl thread. It's not a male thread mrFun so don't feel pressured to post the pics .

OK... this is kind of loser sad thread from me (is there any other, well yes there is you stupid troll and never forget I can literally break bones with a handshake).

Now I've told before.. that there is this one girl that steps out of the crowd I really really really like. In fact.. I've liked her the day I saw her until this very day. She is the only girl I could ever see myself going for the long run with. She's the total package. Maybe she is the reason my standards are too high these days. She's beautiful (oh you should only know and no not some, uh we go out so she's pretty, no she is BEAUTIFUL), she's funny and I can make her laugh all the time (she understand my weirdness), she's super sexy, she is very intelligent and smart, she is (now) very highly educated and will be a huge success for sure, she makes me feel good and I don't get bored around her basically. I don't start the game where the attributes I liked in a girl turns out to be the attributes I hate her after few weeks. No no... We've been good friends in the past, I mean good friends. We used to go out a lot, and when 'friends' gathered, we were both there and we used to call each other too.

In other words, she is perfect.

The reason we never went out is because she was dating my friend. So.. there was nothing I could do. But I must admit we kissed once.. it was a friendly kiss at first, but we don't do 'friendly kisses' in here normally. We were out and she just grabbed me and said 'kiss me'. So I was kind of reluctant, but in my mind I wanted to. So I thought a little short on the cheek won't do bad, but it turned into real long kiss. It was the best kiss I ever had. It beats all the girls I had sex with, it beats all the masturbation super sessions, nothing simply holds a candle to that moment. I pulled myself out but not too fast. We just ended it with a friendly kiss note, even though it wasn't. Ever since I avoided the situation because I wouldn't want to screw my friend over nothing like that. And I kept that promise. I was kind of disappointed at myself for letting it happen in the first place, so even when I heard they had broken up, I wouldn't even suggest anything or call her or anything, because I would think time has to pass by a lot before I can do anything. I wanted to be loyal, even though I hadn't seen the dude for a long time either. I guess the history friendship tied me in my mind.

The problem is, I mean I know the problem for me. My problem is that I have never ever since getting to know her, I have never felt anythign with any other girls. Nothing much. Maybe sexual excitement that lasted for few days or weeks tops. That's it. I'm trapped, I can't think of any other girl, even when I'm with them other girls. I still haven't gotten over her basically. I knwo this sounds like sad loser talk but.. that's the way it is. I dream about her all the time and when I wake up, I already miss her.

The big huge problem is, I haven't seen her in.. 4 years. She went to another school (Uni) and I went to the army. It was kind of a.. natural fading away. I did SMS her two years ago, and she SMSd me back and we had a series of messages too. The last message she gave me was 'I'm at the place x', she was with her friends and I totally chickened out. Yeah. Me. Supercitizen. Chickened out. Why? BEcause I wanted to be perfect when I finally see her. I wanted to be at my very best, because I figure if I ever see her I get only one chance. So I don't want to screw it up! I wasn't prepared at all so I decided to chicken out.

Now it's been a while again, and I still haven't gotten over her. I don't know, maybe in real life we have both changed in these few years, but something in my head says 'well maybe not, the basics haven't changed. We can still be in the same frequency.. '. I can't just phone her up and say 'hey wanna go out?'... I don't want to sound like a freak. It's totally like from Crazy about Mary situation, except I wasn't like the dude in school, naturally .

I need to kind of prepare myself perfect, make something subtle, like.. I need to bump into her somewhere or something, but I don't know where she goes to... any advices? It's her or it's no one else damn it. It seems to me I can't get over it.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

no, its a blog thread
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

oh come on! It's serious damn it.. It's my future happiness at stake. I'm mentally ill, I can't get over her. We clicked way too good. I figure she would still be interested, at least if I show up to be in my best. I don't know. She shows me my place too, man when she gets angry, get out of the way!!! She's the only one that can play me good. No one else, ever and in the future no one else either. If she asked me to marry her over the phone now, I' dsay yes in a heartbeat, that's the sucker I am. If she wanted me to kill someone, I'd at least think about it
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I used to think myself that hey I'm only 16 it'll pass.. the I was only 17 and it'll pass.. then I was 18 thinking it'll pass, then I was 19 thinking well it'll pass.. then I went to the army, thinking it'll pass, now I'm 24, soon to be 25, and now I KNOW it WILL NOT PASS damn it! NGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!
        In da butt.

Comment

@ Pekka

Comment

ecthelion, how can you laugh? You must really hate me or be sick mofo...

No one ever even compares. Not even CLOSE. OK this is how perfect she is in my mind. If I had to choose million euros or chance to go out with her, I'd go out. Not even promised second date or nothing. I'd ****ing go out with her.

If I could choose between getting Jenna Jameson, or whoever, I'd still choose her over anyone else. OVER any celebrity, over any model, over anyone and I wouldn't think twice about it. I would ****ing walk all over the world if it would mean getting a chance with her. I would start from Helsinki, walk through Russia, and go down to China, through southeast asia and india, through Europe back to Helsinki. It would prolly take me a year or two, but I'd do it. I'm telling you guys, I'd do it.
            In da butt.

Comment

Start to stalk her and then appear "surprised to meet you here"

PS. What Uni does she go to?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Yeah, but I live in Turku now.. she lives in Helsinki.. that is a bit problematic. Plus I'd prefer a situation where I just don't bump her in the streets, because it's easy just 'well, I'm in a hurry'. I need to be able to have a little time to hopefully work it out... Hey, I'd join left wing alliance as a lifetime member if I'd get a date. It's that serious!
                In da butt.

Comment

Sorry to discourage you Pekka, but the chances, that something, that was a friendship over years (even a special one) all of a sudden turns out to be "TEH BIG LOVE", are very slim. Don't get me wrong, I heartly wish you success, but I don't hold my breath. In most cases it either works out straight away, or never.

Comment

I know Sir Ralph.. but there were tensions, romantic ones for a long time to, but she was going out wiht my friend, so there was no chance for it. And they broke up few years ago.
                    OK.. so it was more than little friendship.. who knows. You know nothing! You provide no evidence you criminal!
                    In da butt.

Comment

You live in Turku!? WTF? Arent you supposed to live in Otaniemi? you know its only 12,50 ¤ to bump into her and quickly exhange smiles and perhaps new phone numbers.

Or maybe I could help you. I just moved back from Turku to Helsinki myself so I, as your long lasting friend could..ehm take you message to her. Just give me her number and I'll be the cupid for you

(if you promise to renouce your political beliefs and join left wing alliace plus sell your soul to me so I can rent it back to you)

- Paul Valery

Comment

No? I live in Turku now.. ? Have been like.. few years?

Oh man I don't know.. thanks for the offer but it seems.. I mean I'd rather phone her up myself than use other people as messengers..... it would be too big of a risk since you don't know either of us THAT well so.. the play could go wrong with little nuances. Sorry, I can't take that risk But thanks anyway... I'll just torment myself the rest of my life with the idea and never get it on .

And no I need to be perfect then I'm not perfect now I can't meet her right away. I need time... more time... I know i've had few years already but .. at least few months more. It's essential not to screw it up.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Just let Uncle Lauri take care of it for you. Satisfaction guaranteed
                          Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

good pic

NO!!!!! It's not that I don't trust you and think you're not good for it, I just.. I'm chickening out again .. I'll work it! Before the next semester begins, I will call her!

That's it. Please mods destroy and delete this thread.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Sir Ralph is right. She probably doesn't feel the same way anymore, or at least not nearly as much as you. You aren't really in love with her as much as you are obsessed. You need to just get over this obsession. It's in your power.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X