No announcement yet.

This is why you shouldn't sleep naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually sleep with my undies from the same day.

Comment

Naked. More comfortable for me.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

boxers

on the very coldest nights of winter - boxers plus a t shirt

on the hottest nights of summer - nada
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Is it odd that I sleep in whatever I wore during the day then? I take my shoes off and emtpy my pockets of course.

Comment

Is it odd that I sleep in whatever I wore during the day then? I take my shoes off and emtpy my pockets of course.
            Yes, it is, and in the long run, maybe detrimental. It might have worked in Alaska, but Albuquerque heat won't accept that kind of thing (unless you're got the AC down to 55 F).

Plus the common wisdom I've always gone by is that it's good to have a routine before sleep--therefore your brain can get used to "this means sleep" and you'll fall out faster and therefore be more rested. Or something like that.

Comment

Yes, it is, and in the long run, maybe detrimental. It might have worked in Alaska, but Albuquerque heat won't accept that kind of thing (unless you're got the AC down to 55 F).

I dont use a blanket down here.

it's good to have a routine before sleep

Brush my teeth and take my contacts out.

I get plenty of sleep.

Comment

I sleep in boxers year round.
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Space did you ever ask out that chick?

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                    Space did you ever ask out that chick?
                    Negative. I havent seen her since I asked you guys how to ask her out en Español. Im going to ask one of the other chicas what happend with her, since there's another banquet today. If she stopped working there, or got deported or something thats fine. I have a new target, one that can speak Spanish and English.

There's also a black chick that aint bad looking, has a good attitude about her, hard worker, but she rarely works as well.

There are just so many to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                      I usually sleep in my boxers. Although sometimes I wear those thin sleep pants. Sleepin nekkid is dangerous.

What if you want to get something to drink in the middle of the night and forget your two little friends are swaying in the wind? Might scare some people...
                      Well you could put on a towel or a pair of boxers before you leave your room.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

nm
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          nm
                          That scares me more than any other comment Ben has ever made.

Comment

As most of you know by now i dont have the prviates problem. described above If it is just me and tubes i can sleep cothed or not if i have a guest over a t shirt and shorts do just as well.
                            I have to agree with franky on this too i dont want to see eldery relative walking around nekked as a jaybird oh the scars id have from that ewwwwwww
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              They just interviewed this lady and she said the first person to call her after it happened was her loan company, to tell her they had cancelled her line of equity on her house.

Horrible.
                              That's just sick . She should PR bomb the company with this thing ( get a list of every customer's address , and then send a letter to each detailing her plight ) .

Comment

Working...
                              X