This is why you shouldn't sleep naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you shouldn't sleep naked

of course that doesn't apply where I live. I'm not some rich snob who has to live on a hillside. I don't sleep naked because of wet dreams.

I sleep naked 'cause it rules. If people have to see me naked, they should be so lucky!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I always sleep naked, couldn't do with the constraints of bedclothes...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Who cares about sleeping naked? Let's get to the real point of all this: the Almighty has given his warning to the ultra-rich.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Anybody who lives on a hillside where the house is on stilts is an idiot. Why not just put the house on actual land and walk 30 feet for the view?

Comment

Officials said they had no idea what caused the disaster. The landslide followed the second-rainiest season on record in Southern California, but Laguna Beach has been dry since a trace of rainfall nearly a month ago.

Are they serious??? No idea at all....
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              Officials said they had no idea what caused the disaster. The landslide followed the second-rainiest season on record in Southern California, but Laguna Beach has been dry since a trace of rainfall nearly a month ago.

Are they serious??? No idea at all....
              they did say it has been dry. .

but I imagine all that rain loosened things up. And perhaps the summer heat has heated up the soil and shifted it slightly causing it to eventually collapse.

or maybe someone just left their garden hose on.

Comment

I always sleep naked. If the circumstances force me to go outside while naked, then so be it.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I usually sleep naked.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

OMG

is skywalker ok!!!!??
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by dudemanjack
                      Anybody who lives on a hillside where the house is on stilts is an idiot. Why not just put the house on actual land and walk 30 feet for the view?
                      I'm sure you meant: "Why not just put the house on actual land and have your servant carry you piggyback 30 feet for the view?"

Comment

Whats wrong with sleeping naked? Most normal folks usually keep robe next to bed in case of emergency and they have to run out of house they can grab robe put it on and wont be standing in the birthday suit on street.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Sleeping naked is much more comfortable than the alternatives.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This thread contains may more info than I actually need to know.

I would never sleep naked. Besides, I really like my fluffy pink tu tu.
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Sleep naked and when the disaster hits, take time to get dressed so you can be swept up in the calamity
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X