No announcement yet.

This is why you shouldn't sleep naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir i know plet bout the navy my husband was in the navy. However the navy he was in they didnt wear tuttu's

That's what you think.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

If they did im pretty sure the navy didnt issue them
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Navy issue tutus? Is that part of don't ask don't tell?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I generally sleep in my clothes...

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

i do hope u mean u change to some type of comfortable clothes jon miller i cant see falling asleep in a sport coat and tie as comfy
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I usually sleep in underpants and a t-shirt.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                i do hope u mean u change to some type of comfortable clothes jon miller i cant see falling asleep in a sport coat and tie as comfy
                I don't remember the last time I wore a sport coat and tie

I think that I had some when I was 12 or so for church...

generally I wear tee-shirt + shorts or pants of some type..

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

They just interviewed this lady and she said the first person to call her after it happened was her loan company, to tell her they had cancelled her line of equity on her house.

Horrible.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I usually sleep in my boxers. Although sometimes I wear those thin sleep pants. Sleepin nekkid is dangerous.

What if you want to get something to drink in the middle of the night and forget your two little friends are swaying in the wind? Might scare some people...
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Word up Frankychan I don't like my stuff swinging around like that.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        I sleep naked 'cause it rules. If people have to see me naked, they should be so lucky!
                        Now would be a highly amusing moment for He Who's Name I Shall Not Invoke to make a return to the forum...
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          They just interviewed this lady and she said the first person to call her after it happened was her loan company, to tell her they had cancelled her line of equity on her house.

Horrible.
                          That's awful; I hope there's a law she can use to fight back with.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Worse, what if you're living with an elderly family member and THEY were walking around free as a jaybird? That's something I just don't wanna encounter in this lifetime.

And it gets cold when your nekkid....unflattering cold if you catch my drift.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Horrible.
                              yes, lets boohoo for the rich people. I love it when bad things happen to rich people. I suppose this makes me a bad person. oh well.

Comment

I sleep in my boxers usually, or a pair of shorts. something loose fitting that give my privates plenty of air. In the winter I also wear a tshirt. It just gets too cold in the winter. Yeah I could heat my house warmer, but I'm an environmentalist and a conservationist. I don't like to waste energy. Pluse I'm cheap.

And of course the problem of wet dreams. I suppose I could wash my sheets more often . I'm not a slob, I just don't see a reason to wash them every week. Or even more often..

Plus, when I sleep naked my privates tend to flop around and get in the way more. When I roll over I have to readjust everything. It's just a pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X