Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then explain how it is that while Plato was pontificating on the state of the human and his mind, Africans were running around beating on (ant) hollowed out logs and eating each other?

No-one really knows.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epublius Rex

Ahh another one-

So, you are an advocate of "killing" the smart guy, eh? That was a practice amongst ancient Eurasians. Guess we know what you are.

Wow, you are a dunce.

You said you were a European just a bit ago, which makes you a Eurasian as well- onbiovusly violence is in your genes as well. Oooff, who knows what kind of terrible genetic polution lies in your genes- you might even have Mongoloid genes in there

Thank you for proving to us with your logicproof genetic arguements that you are nothing but a joke that we should ignore. For a while there I thought someone here might have to take your sorry ass seriously.

If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• I'd like to have sex with Beyoncé. Does that make me an evil race polluter, or are the cattle allowed to fornicate with whomsoever they please?
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Oh mighty one, I have had dinner now (a peasant's fare, I assure you) and yet you have not answered my question. Pray not that you have abandoned me? For humbly request an additional answer with regard to orientals- are they also considered 'inadequate' for breeding with and ruling alongside the master race? Please enlighten my ignorant self, so as I may better follow in your path.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
            Oh mighty one, I have had dinner now (a peasant's fare, I assure you) and yet you have not answered my question. Pray not that you have abandoned me? For humbly request an additional answer with regard to orientals- are they also considered 'inadequate' for breeding with and ruling alongside the master race? Please enlighten my ignorant self, so as I may better follow in your path.
            If he's not racist, then they should be welcomed with open arms. Since they kick the crap out of most countries in equivalency tests.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I don't believe that this guy did a graduate degree at a major university with an attitude like that.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epublius Rex
                Now toodles, for real, more important things do indeed await me.
                Oh great one, I noted you have gone to more important things, but your "light", as we savages call it, is still on. I inform you of this not because I think you are still here lurking- indeed I consider it a blessing that you have graced us with your presence! I only offer this information that you may properly chastise your foolish servant who has failed to log you out of our misbegotten forums. Please, as soon as you get this message, do not delay or feel lenient, as this overprivileged servant may feel that he or she can get away with further slackish behaviors! In the end, he/she will thank you for the punishment as it will better them in the long run.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                  I don't believe that this guy did a graduate degree at a major university with an attitude like that.
                  I have taken him at his word, although I didn't expect him to do the same for me, so I posted a screenshot to back it up.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Well, to be fair, it ain't hard to alter an online picture.

Comment

• Well, to be fair, it ain't hard to alter an online picture.

That pic of Fez dressed as Hitler is real, I'll have you know.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'll post a picture of my computer desk with my monitor on this thread, and then post a picture of it on collegeboard.com with my SAT scores if necessary.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Yes, with you in the picture for confirmation.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Gah, no! Then Tassi will make me object of the CPE cult o' personality!

Comment

• Aren't those tests a joke now anyway? I mean when I took the GRE some years ago the kit that came was full of adverts for stuff that was supposed to improve your score – isn't that besides the point?
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• You mean he hasn't?

EDIT: Damn you, Aggie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X