This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agathon
    I don't know yet. I'm not even in college yet.

Grad school is the new college.
    That makes managing the economy easier. Add another four years onto the apprenticeships. Four years of earnings lost, four more years of debt. Four more years the old farts have before being pressured.

But what happens when there is an actual labour shortage?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      Everyone, chill a little.

Fair and balanced.

Comment

• Yes... it was a little harsh of him, wasn't it.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Remember, don't feed the troll.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• But it was fun!
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
              So you're a rich b*stard who has never had a real job? no wonder you are such a dunce. I've worked more than you, and I'm 19. Get into the real world, asshat.
              If "clueless" nets me 24hours, shouldn't this be several years?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                The moderators simply don't have the time to scan every single thread for offenses. That's why there is a report function.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

It's your never ending charm...
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The moderators simply don't have the time to scan every single thread for offenses. That's why there is a report function.
                    I don't think you have to scan this one very hard. Maybe if you stopped scrutinizing Asher's posts and looked at the last sixty in this thread...
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Since the post was brought to your attention, does this mean the offending poster has been given a 24 hour ban?

Comment

• Or at least an anal raping by a large, black man?
                          Attached Files
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• that guy is hot
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• The flamewar has been successfully defused by DRose. No thanks to our moderators...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                                The flamewar has been successfully defused by DRose. No thanks to our moderators...
                                Just about all activity has been shut down by that picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X