X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
    He's your DL. Be honest!
    Damn! Busted again!
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
      CNN just had an excellent piece broadcast. The pentigon has released reports and video of detainees ripping out pages from the Koran then trying to incite other detains by claiming guards did it. Then there is the video of detains throwing the Koran on the ground and claiming guards did it.

It just goes to show the type of people who are in Gitmo and how nothing they claim should ever be taken at face value. No one should forget the Al Qaeda handbook which as found in Iraq which told Al Qaeda people to lie and to always claim the infidels had commited crimes even when they didn't.
      Funny, I haven't seen this picked up anywhere else. The US military is now confirming a number of cases of misuse of the Koran by interegators and guards. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4587679.stm
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Poor Korans stop Koran torture now!

Comment

• I'm curious. Is there anyone here besides myself who owns a copy of the Koran? I bought mine in early 1984 at the Hyatt in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. What made that day memorable was passing Arafat as I was leaving the hotel.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

• Did you give him a high five?

"hit me down low brotha!"
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
              If an ignorant person is one who was never educated on the facts what do you call a person who knows the facts but refuses to believe them and instead creates alternative fantasy stories?
              A Poly poster?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                Did you give him a high five?

"hit me down low brotha!"

I just tried being as inobtrusive as possible. Even held a door open for him. Didn't have any orders to the contrary. I later saw it as a missed opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278
                  I'm curious. Is there anyone here besides myself who owns a copy of the Koran? I bought mine in early 1984 at the Hyatt in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. What made that day memorable was passing Arafat as I was leaving the hotel.

Yes, I have a bilingual copy.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom
                    Yes, I have a bilingual copy.
                    Mine too. I should have said so. Each page is in three sections; first is the original Arabic text, second is translated text, and third is footnotes explaining what is being said. Very informative and easy to read.

Comment

• Here's the answer to all the US's problems: http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=19111
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• related stories

U.S. Blamed for Koran Harm in WTC Collapse
                        Pentagon Recalls Koran-Flushing Toilet
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                        X