Koran being flushed story was fake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBro
    I remember the book, my parents had it. I was a "Suppenkasper". Didn't like those soups in my childhood.

My goodness, it's the stuff of nightmares. I can imagine it being used in Prussian military academies to instil obedience. I must reread my copy of 'Young Torless' and see if it's mentioned...
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Well, I think it is still quite popular today here, even if most parents wouldn't agree with the methods proposed there. However, my nephew told me that as a little child, he really took that "scissorman" thing serious, and it disturbed him quite a lot.

OTOH there are some stories you can still tell today, the one about the Moor for example. Even CBH would like it....
      Blah

Comment

• Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
        Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• But then, these are all infidel children, so they should be glad if some fingers is all they lose
          Blah

Comment

• Once again we are seeing the Muslim world prefers lies which fit their bigotry to the truth. After 9/11 Muslim leaders claimed Jews were behind the attacks and that all the Jewish workers called in sick that day. After the sunami Muslims were convinced that Americans, Israelis, and Indians had some how purposely caused the sumani. Now we have a news story exposed to be false yet Muslims latch on to the story and spread it like it was one of their religious fairytails.

If an ignorant person is one who was never educated on the facts what do you call a person who knows the facts but refuses to believe them and instead creates alternative fantasy stories?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
              it was one of their religious fairytails.

If an ignorant person is one who was never educated on the facts what do you call a person who knows the facts but refuses to believe them and instead creates alternative fantasy stories?

An American Creationist or Obi Gyn.

Comment

• More fun stuff from Newsweek...

I guess putting an American flag in a trash can is alright, even if putting a Koran in a toilet isn't.

Here's a translated version.

KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• The flag in the trash and the title that says Freedom is in the trash because of Bush?!!!!!! Newsweek is as about as far wrong as one can get. The thinking (yeah, right) that must have gone into that headline must have been from the point of view of al Qai'ida and its allies. Yes, that's right. Its allies.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

Are you mishandling 'Struwwelpeter', you flea on a camel's anus ?

CALL FOR THE REDLEGGED SCISSORMEN, SNICKER SNACK !
                    You bumd people have no understanding of other culture and I donot think you are religious at all.
                    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                      Once again we are seeing the Muslim world prefers lies which fit their bigotry to the truth. After 9/11 Muslim leaders claimed Jews were behind the attacks and that all the Jewish workers called in sick that day. After the sunami Muslims were convinced that Americans, Israelis, and Indians had some how purposely caused the sumani. Now we have a news story exposed to be false yet Muslims latch on to the story and spread it like it was one of their religious fairytails.

You crfiminal are inmsulting muslim who are nice people in my
                      opion as they never tease me or insult me in any way.
                      By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

You crfiminal are inmsulting muslim who are nice people in my
                        opion as they never tease me or insult me in any way. Plus
                        it take than delivery act to tear up the koran and fluch it down than toil which prove to any muslim court it was than criminal act. While dropping it on than floor can be consider than accident and can be ingore.

Comment

• I don't suppose that Newsweek will ever reveal the identity of the miscreant will they? I don't believe that they owe him confidentiality since he lied to them. They ought to expose him.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• There should be a way to hold "un-named" sources accountable. I've often believed the "un-named source" was actually the reporter themselves.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• has anyone posted this picture yet?

This was an actual sign put up by a christian church.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X