Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaShi
    You're crazy.
    Amen. Hof is a troll and there is someone laughing his ass off in another forum.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Whenever I see this thread, I read the title as "Korean being flushed story was fake".

Blah

Comment

• Not too loud. We don't want the Koreans to start rioting too.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Yeah, like they need an excuse to riot.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• @Beeb, Vince, and DT.

Well, if CharlesBHoff believes that "head of Israeli intelligence" spoke to him, the whole "believes in god/allah" stuff begins to make much more sense....
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
              I was watching a "protest" in London today were a group of Arab militants were chanting that they wanted to kill Tony Blair and George Bush. These **** bags were urging people to "Kill all Americans every where" and that they were going to "drop a nuclear bomb on Washington". Many of them had rags covering their faces which the MSNBC announcer in London said was a violation of British law.
              Umm, right, of all of those things its wearing something to cover your face that needs to be pointed out as supposedly being illegal.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                @Beeb, Vince, and DT.

Well, if CharlesBHoff believes that "head of Israeli intelligence" spoke to him, the whole "believes in god/allah" stuff begins to make much more sense....

I too find Mr Hoff's posts vastly amusing- the origin of H.I.V. & A.I.D.S. and his theories about homosexuality afforded me no end of enjoyment.

I relish his Joycean stream of consciousness maunderings.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I actually believe the Koran being flushed story was real, but goverment pressure caused the informant to retract his story. Either that, or the informant had a change of heart once he saw the damage done, so he retracted his story even though it was true.

either way. U.S.A. sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                    I actually believe the Koran being flushed story was real, but goverment pressure caused the informant to retract his story. Either that, or the informant had a change of heart once he saw the damage done, so he retracted his story even though it was true.

either way. U.S.A. sucks
                    All the Muslim I know think it true it fit the criminal right wing patterson of Pat Roberton and Bush. Some are retire military. Seclar western world doesnot understand religious feeling anymore. Islam doesnot needed seclar befiet as Islam and Koran have no touble with science and philopher like Christian did. There are Islamist science in the Muslim Observer who point out sciencist facts that where not knowing at the time of the Koran being written but 1400 year later and they arenot isolate facts they form than patterson. In fact secularist is the biggest threat to mankind today. Than donot get the idear that we get upset if than unbeliever mistreated the koran we just say to ourself he is supid and doesnot know better. But than delerity mistreat of the Koran is another matter an can carry the death penely in many Islamist states.
                    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• Why do you think Brown of the labor patry want Tony Blair to go. Alway labor lost alots of safe seat in parliment so far. Muslim that only make up 4% of UK population cause Tony Blair alot of pain in this election in UK. George Galloway won due to the overwhelming anti-war sentiment among the largely Bangladeshi community which make up the bulk of the 45000 strong Muslim population and accounts for about half the electorate. Moderate Muslim bodies welcomed the vote, which underlined the erosion of support because of the unjust war among a section of the population that have always sided with Labor. Labor cannot take the Muslim vote for granted anymore.
                      By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• I thought this thread would have been flushed down to page eight by now.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

All the Muslim I know think it true it fit the criminal right wing patterson of Pat Roberton and Bush. Some are retire military. Seclar western world doesnot understand religious feeling anymore. Islam doesnot needed seclar befiet as Islam and Koran have no touble with science and philopher like Christian did. There are Islamist science in the Muslim Observer who point out sciencist facts that where not knowing at the time of the Koran being written but 1400 year later and they arenot isolate facts they form than patterson. In fact secularist is the biggest threat to mankind today. Than donot get the idear that we get upset if than unbeliever mistreated the koran we just say to ourself he is supid and doesnot know better. But than delerity mistreat of the Koran is another matter an can carry the death penely in many Islamist states.

Oh, the relish.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Oh, what an enlightended form of rule, killing people for mishandling a book.
                            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro
                              Oh, what an enlightended form of rule, killing people for mishandling a book.

Are you mishandling 'Struwwelpeter', you flea on a camel's anus ?

CALL FOR THE REDLEGGED SCISSORMEN, SNICKER SNACK !
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I remember the book, my parents had it. I was a "Suppenkasper". Didn't like those soups in my childhood.
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X