Praise Apolyton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankychan
    I'm still here and still praising all the people at Poly.

Ming for his ruthlessness---->Adopted his attitude in my professional life.

Rah for his nice-but-firm attitude----->Interpersonal attitude

U.R.------>One China.

Like I said, I'm all bobo'd out. so I'm feeling happy. Yeah, and the Tuber's are the shiz-nite. Too bad I still hate BYU (Hawaii tradition)

And I hate Fresno State.
    yah dude ur the man psst im not fond of byu either dont tell tubes
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      Pick me up some asparagus.

And some of those wild women with no inhibitions you seem to be fancying latley.
      bk got a new lady when did this happen?? dude
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

He won't admit to it but he's been talking all sorts of nonsense lately.

Some crap about hey Ted where is the best place to buy earrings, hey Ted what's a nice beach I can watch the sunset, hey Ted where's the best place to buy a Kama Sutra books and other nonsense.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          He won't admit to it but he's been talking all sorts of nonsense lately.

Some crap about hey Ted where is the best place to buy earrings, hey Ted what's a nice beach I can watch the sunset, hey Ted where's the best place to buy a Kama Sutra books and other nonsense.
          way to cool
          he might have it going on

Comment

Shoosh. Wow, If a mod finds this thread, please just delete it. Too much giving "love" to fellow Polytoners here. I don't like it.

I'm too 'ruthless' to show my feelings. Ah well. Striker, Sprayber, Mr. Prez, and the Tubes get my full support.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

word up, play on player
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

hey Ted where's the best place to buy a Kama Sutra books and other nonsense.
                Uh, and what did I tell ya would happen, if ya told anybody I asked?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Uh oh

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                    X