Praise Apolyton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK IS IT SAFE IN HERE??
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
      Well...I'll say it again.... I hate Fresno State!!!

Gotta be in the WAC to know what I'm talking about...but the BYU vs. UH rivarly goes back decades.

And I find it rather ironic that every single poster in this thread (yes, even Jaguar) I recognize. Conspiracy!
      I'm guessing that Fresno State has taken BYU's place in the WAC as the UH ***-beater........

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Well...I'll say it again.... I hate Fresno State!!!

Gotta be in the WAC to know what I'm talking about...but the BYU vs. UH rivarly goes back decades.

And I find it rather ironic that every single poster in this thread (yes, even Jaguar) I recognize. Conspiracy!
        Hmm? I'm in on a conspiracy?
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

last i heard ted has eating asparasgus
          likeee ewwwwwwwwwwwww
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Yeah, last I heard. The fans at Fresno State were throwing screwdrivers at our team. I mean, all we do in HI is throw beer at them and tell them to suck on our balls...but damn...

Jaguar----too late! You posted! Evil!

Mrs.Tuber---->always a delight to see you and talk to yah. *bow*
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Another praise for joncha cause he's the bomb. Only Polytoner that has been to H.I. besides Lonestar.

Striker cause he helped my ass through a rought ime in my life.

Praise to Apolytoners!
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

see how the beer would be better dont hurt as much

Comment

I'm still here and still praising all the people at Poly.

Ming for his ruthlessness---->Adopted his attitude in my professional life.

Rah for his nice-but-firm attitude----->Interpersonal attitude

U.R.------>One China.

Like I said, I'm all bobo'd out. so I'm feeling happy. Yeah, and the Tuber's are the shiz-nite. Too bad I still hate BYU (Hawaii tradition)

And I hate Fresno State.
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

I'm gonna be passing through Sacramento on my trip down.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Pick me up some asparagus.

And some of those wild women with no inhibitions you seem to be fancying latley.

Comment

wild women? nah. I prefer 'spirited'
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ride 'em cowboy!!!!

Comment

Asparagus makes your pee stink.

But B. Kenobi brings up some good points in his posts here in Poly.....shoosh. Quiet. I'm talking about how asparagus makes your pee stink.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X