No announcement yet.

Verres can't drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of starting a new thread......homosexuals deserve to die. Blacks deserve to die. Jews deserve to die. Oh, and any other religion come to that. Yeah, they should all die.
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      Verres, why do you try and justify yourself to this guy?
      Trolls I can cope with, but people who say **** like that and actually believe it? I know he's trying to get a rise out of me and I'm responding how he wants, but I can't let this go.
      Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

My point: If you are not a drunk slut and don't have any liver problems, then why on earth are you going to kill yourself (that's what this discussion is all about, isn't it?)?...

Comment

No. Try reading the thread instead of randomly insulting me, then you may be in a better position to comment.

Comment

I've read it (this?) three times now, twice with a thought again after you said that you were not going to kill yourself over liver problems which conflicts with your few initial posts.

edit:
            I don't really understand what's your problem IRL; I mean if you truly want to end your life ASAP, why not sacrifice your life for something bigger than you are and join the British army, FFL or something? Life is a gift, why to waste it without contributing anything with it? Weird attitude.

Comment

No. I attempted suicide unsucessfully several times in the past, most recently on Friday. Despite failing, I have developed liver problems as a result - something I discovered last night, which was the reason for my post.

At no point in this thread have I said I was going to kill myself, in fact I said I wanted to live in the OP.

How you managed to bring a relationship that died nearly a year ago is still a mystery to me.

Comment

At no point in this thread have I said I was going to kill myself, in fact I said I wanted to live in the OP.
                ok

Comment

Edited highlights to try and make it easier for you....

Don't even try it. Nothing quite like permanent liver damage to make you really want to live again.
                  I just wanted to express a)how stupid I've been and b)what a crap thing it is to do.
                  OD's are the most stupid, stupid thing in the world.
                  I shall not be doing it again in a hurry

Comment

I attempted suicide unsucessfully several times in the past, most recently on Friday.

As in 8 days ago?

VJ, your actions have crossed the line into the criminal. We can only hope that you, too, will run across your own "VJ" in those times of your life when you, too, are down.

Comment

As in 8 days ago?
                      No, yesterday.....I posted here in the early hours of saturday uk time.

Comment

This is the worst thing to ever happen to me. No alcohol. Ever.

Trust me, it's not.

Comment

VJ, your actions have crossed the line into the criminal. We can only hope that you, too, will run across your own "VJ" in those times of your life when you, too, are down.

This place is more evil than I've usually thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Verres

No, yesterday.....I posted here in the early hours of saturday uk time.
                            Verres, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say.

However, and I say this with the mindset of somebody who also is completely unable to drink, not drinking isn't the worst thing in the world...

1. You save a **** load of money. If you smoke and quit that **** too, you save thou$and$ per year. (I used to smoke so I threw that one in as a bonus. )

2. No hangovers.

3. No regrets.

4. No blackouts, no wondering "what did I do last night?"

5. No bad decisions that are alcohol induced.

6. A greatly reduced chance of being in compromising situations. ****, I'll just say it: a greatly reduced chance of being raped.

7. You won't have to worry about your car, or driving after drinking.

8. You're head will be clearer. Don't forget that alcohol is a depressant. Not exactly the sort of stuff you should be imbibing, you know...

9. No worries, now or in the future, of whether you're drinking too much.

Yeah, it's fun. So is going to the movies, playing with your kids (likely not relevant in your situation, but just wait - it's a blast), listening to music, etc etc etc etc. In time, you'll be surprised as to how little you miss it.

I'm serious, Verres. This is one cloud that's all silver lining.
                            Last edited by JohnT; May 14, 2005, 06:42.

Comment

You're right JohnT, I haven't really looked at it logically yet but no alcohol ain't always a bad thing. Being a student makes it more challenging as I am sadly a firm member of the all-male heavy drinking crowd....but on the other hand I am more likely to leave with a decent degree if I find some slightly less inebriated friends

Comment

Well done JohnT, very good advice.

VJ,

On the other hand, why are you such a ***** all of the time? Do you get off on this stuff?

Does your Dad tell you how worthless you are so you have to take it out on other people?
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X