No announcement yet.

Let's get ready to rumble....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just boobs. It also helps the arms. But yes, I know what you're talking about, too. ( I havent been to the gym for ages, though. Keep to a no-bread diet, and I run 2-3 kms a couple of times a week)
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      No contest IRL.

From Aggie's picture he's quite a bit older and not in as good as shape as I am.

I hit the gym 4 days a week.

*flex*
      Judging from personalities you are going to get thrashed. Aggie has to have been in hundreds of fights by now. When was the last time you were in an altercation that didn't involve a lot of slapping and flinching?
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Can I be in charge of choosing the women who hold up the signs for each round?

Comment

What Asher experienced is very typical of someone who just started hitting the weights. I'd say most of those 30 pounds he gained are all muscle, ESPECIALLY if he's doing 45 minutes of cardio at the end of his lifts.

They call those newb gains (no offense Asher) because your body can gain really quickly at first if you stay dedicated over a period of time.

It's frustrating because after that, the gains are much harder to come by.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's your body's hinting you don't really need it.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

$10.

It's your body's hinting you don't really need it.
              No need to wink, I think this is actually true... more muscle mass which isn't really needed = more energy spent.

Comment

Benchpress is the usual standard of manliness used in prison.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

All Aggie has to do is fall on him.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                    Benchpress is the usual standard of manliness used in prison.
                    Yep, and it's not even a good measure of overall strength.

Powerclean or clean and jerk are better measures of overall strength.

Besides, all the guys I know that have tried to increase their max bench have had shoulder problems.

Take care of your rotator cuffs guys.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I have a similar problem with my legs and knees. Couldn't ever get a devent leg workout.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Yep, and it's not even a good measure of overall strength.
                        True, but it is good for getting out of being a "bottom"
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            I have a similar problem with my legs and knees. Couldn't ever get a devent leg workout.
                            Tendonitis?

This is the best supplement I've found to help knees:

Shop our wide selection of supplements including protein powder, pre workout, vitamins, BCAAs, and more with free shipping on qualified orders!

Comment

I would fling a banana at either, but I sure as hell would not pay a dime.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I don't believe in all of this cartilage developing ****. Sounds as real as all that new age medicine...
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X