Let's get ready to rumble....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but you are also a cynical bastard

Worked for me, but hey, your loss for not trying.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH YOUR LOGIC AND REASON.

shucks, btw. Noone has called me a cynical bastard in quite some time.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ted, No, if you gain 30 pounds in a year, it's definitely not all muscle, even though it's due to going to gym and working out. Even if you say 'I gained 30 pounds and it's muscle', it's correct to say that but it's not .. it's still not true in sense of pure muscle. Superfreaks gain 30 pounds a year PURE muscle, even if it's their first year or what ever. This is not to say Asher hasn't gained muscle. 30 pounds is excellent, but it's not PURE muscle gain. MOST of it is muscle. Not 100%.

I had to go kind of to the trivial but Ted you make my life so hard sometimes. I suggest you make it up to me.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
          Me vs. Jaguar (insinuate I'm gay one more time, ****er )
          You have a dancing cow for an avatar. You wouldn't stand a chance.

especially since you're gay
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X