No announcement yet.

Let's get ready to rumble....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it -- since when does the human body require sleep??
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

pchang is being a stuff starter
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

MrFun, come on, we want to put pillows on them so there's no injuries before the rumble starts... Let's not worry their minds.. they must be 100% or I want my money back!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Postia ante deletia.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            MrFun, come on, we want to put pillows on them so there's no injuries before the rumble starts... Let's not worry their minds.. they must be 100% or I want my money back!

If you gave them a credit card number, you might be losing more than $20.

Comment

There are SO many better matchups to be had on Poly.

PA vs. Fez

DinoDoc vs. Che

Boris vs. Fake Boris

Tass vs. Ned

Me vs. Jaguar (insinuate I'm gay one more time, ****er )
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Ted Striker vs Miami Heat dancers
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

"skinny"?

I'm 5'10 and 165lbs these days.
                  so you're one of them tough small people?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

165 is kinda heavy for someone 5'10''.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                      165 is kinda heavy for someone 5'10''.
                      Was 135 when I moved here and started going to the gym.

All muscle, baby.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Re: Let's get ready to rumble....

Originally posted by MrFun

Hmmmm, Mr.Fun wants to watch Agathon and Asher wrestle, I wonder why that is....
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

LoA, by nerd standards, maybe, but by human standards that's quite normal.

30 pounds of muscle in what time? I might say that's impossible . But anyway, good for you, we might soon have to build new doors for you so you can move without getting stuck with those guns .
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

you added 30 lbs of muscle? holy ****. im also 5'10'', and i fluctuate between 155 right now (injured, no sports) and 160 (fully back in shape, loaded to the hilt with just the right mix of muscle, explositivity and speed)
                            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Because I want to see an Apolytoner physically pwn another Apolytoner.

EDIT: x-post, with two posts above it too

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                LoA, by nerd standards, maybe, but by human standards that's quite normal.

30 pounds of muscle in what time? I might say that's impossible . But anyway, good for you, we might soon have to build new doors for you so you can move without getting stuck with those guns .
                                Just over a year now.

And no, I don't look overly buff (in fact, I would stop if that were the case). I prefer the toned look -- enough texture to the body and enough definition, but not overly so like MrFun's taste in men.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X