Go To Hell (Test)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go To Hell (Test)

Test your impurity, find out which level of Dante's hell you will be spending eternity in.

Face facts. Most of us are going to hell. Find out what awaits you in the afterlife according to Dante's Inferno.

Me.
    "Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."

OTOH..."limbs of women" eh?

We took the test already, and most of us are going straight to the city of Dis. GePap is the mayor, IIRC.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Been there, done that. Different test, I think (the layout is different, but the score-box below looks similar), but yeah... it's been done.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
      Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
      LevelScore
      Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
      Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
      Level 2 (Lustful)High
      Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
      Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
      Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
      Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Moderate
      Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
      Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
      Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

I've heard some nasty things about Cleo's looks, but I'm to spend eternity with Helen?

Comment

I didn't make it into hell
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Purgatory
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Zulu, Tass and I are having a party in the City of Dis!
            Everyone is welcome!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Believers
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                You shame you Lord, Ben. If you were truely righteous, the test would have sensed the presence of the LORD JEBUS within you and assigned you to heaven
                Does any Catholic go straight to heaven? I thought we humans were doomed to sin during our mortal life, and therefore, that there was a payback time in the purgatory before proceeding to heaven (maybe the Saints go straight to heaven)

Comment

The system is rigged against us.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i win - ive made it to the 8th.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
                    Level | Score
                    Purgatory | Very Low
                    Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
                    Level 2 | Very High
                    Level 3 | Low
                    Level 4 | Low
                    Level 5 | High
                    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
                    Level 7 | Moderate
                    Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
                    Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-i...formation.html
                    Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Gluttony. Although, I also scored well for purgatory.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

You shame you Lord, Ben. If you were truely righteous, the test would have sensed the presence of the LORD JEBUS within you and assigned you to heaven
                        Those who are in purgatory have to be cleansed of their sins, even though they do believe, and have the presence of the Lord in them.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Does any Catholic go straight to heaven? I thought we humans were doomed to sin during our mortal life, and therefore, that there was a payback time in the purgatory before proceeding to heaven (maybe the Saints go straight to heaven)
                          Purgatory is more for those who have lived an indifferent life, but still believe in Christ, and have repented of their sins at some point.

There will be some who enter heaven right away, as Spiffor said, the saints.

Comment

I managed to purchase passage to Limbo.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: Go To Hell (Test)

Originally posted by Zulu Elephant
                              Test your impurity, find out which level of Dante's hell you will be spending eternity in.

Face facts. Most of us are going to hell. Find out what awaits you in the afterlife according to Dante's Inferno.

Me.
                              "Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."

OTOH..."limbs of women" eh?
                              the city of dis? I like the name of that

Comment

Working...
                              X