No announcement yet.

I OWNED the AP physics exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of them lack adequate social skills, which hinders them in the real world.

"Pot to Kettle, heeeeeeey Kettle!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Pekka > IB > AP > Standard.

What is IB? International Bacheluoouourette? I think that's not it.. so what is it?
      International Baccalaureate
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I managed to dress myself this morning; is that worth its own thread?

In all seriousness, I believe Kuci suffers from some sort of insecurity, hence his continued ME ME ME threads, his ridiculous number of civgroup icons. I'd like to say it all stems from his lack of body hair, but I think it goes much deeper.

Perhaps Kuci's mansion is not the biggest on the block?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
          "Pot to Kettle, heeeeeeey Kettle!"
          I have great social skills.

I just am a confrontational kind of guy. I don't beat around the bush, and I don't tolerate nancies like you weeping away to Titanic and mumbling about selling phone books.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Asher, nice, we have another thing in common. I didn't do homework in high school either . And I don't mean I was so freaking good I aced every exam.. no.. I just didn't care about them back then. Now I do care though, but then again even if I had scored the highest points back then, it still wouldn't do me any more good. So what was the moral story of it all? Not worth it . You live in ice and snow as do I, we both like hockey very much, we study the same subject, have jobs in related companies, post on Poly, are about the same age. You know, too bad you are male. Otherwise I'd prolly want to go on a date.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Asher is a FUBARhomo not in touch with his inner self

Comment

Yes. Don't let the fact that almost everybody here can't stand him mislead you into thinking he has poor social skills.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                  Yes. Don't let the fact that almost everybody here can't stand him mislead you into thinking he has poor social skills.
                  Since when does making everybody like you equate to good social skills?

If all you do is pander to everyone to get them to like you, you've got both psychological issues and fundamentally poor social skills.

Did I mention it's annoying? (Hello, MrFun)

Comment

So there you go. Keep up the good work. As for Kuci, we were much more impressed with the bathroom thing. Really.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

What bathroom thing?

(me me me me!)
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                        So there you go. Keep up the good work.
                        People with real social skills can communicate their ideas well and listen to others. Their responses can make an impact.

People with poor social skills become somewhat unknown nobodies, overlooked for that promotion and overlooked in life in general.

I think you would fall into the latter category.

Comment

Look what full IB did for you, and look what doing zero homework in highschool did for me.

High school doesn't matter. You do "good enough" to get into university and enjoy your youth.

The IB nerds wasted their youth for nothing. Many of them lack adequate social skills, which hinders them in the real world.
                          One of the positives about IB is that it helped my social interaction, while challenging me in high school. I liked having an immediate network of friends, that would be in most of my classes.

The social aspect was one of the reasons I went into the program in the first place.

Oh, 'and I didn't want any in the first place.'

Sour grapes Asher.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            One of the positives about IB is that it helped my social interaction, while challenging me in high school. I liked having an immediate network of friends, that would be in most of my classes.

The social aspect was one of the reasons I went into the program in the first place.

Oh, 'and I didn't want any in the first place.'

Sour grapes Asher.
                            Do you understand what "sour grapes" is?

I think you got it backwards.

I'm the person who only took one IB course (computer science), and only because it was the only advanced computers course at my school. I'm working at IBM.

You took full IB and you're working construction.

The "sour grapes" isn't coming from me, my friend.

Comment

i wish i oxned my exams
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

i heard you actually have to learn in order to do that... maube it's time to start doing that???

nahhhh...
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X