I OWNED the AP physics exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I OWNED the AP physics exam

OWNED as in repeatedly raped up the ass owned. Owned as in if mere ownage were molesting little children, I'm that Finnish guy there was a thread on a while back. My teacher has given us many, many, individual problems that were harder and took longer than the entire test. w00t!

Re: I OWNED the AP physics exam

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    OWNED as in repeatedly raped up the ass owned. Owned as in if mere ownage were molesting little children, I'm that Finnish guy there was a thread on a while back. My teacher has given us many, many, individual problems that were harder and took longer than the entire test. w00t!

What a nice young boy?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Go make a hair-collecting robot in your bathroom.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Good job, Kuci. I bombed my calculus AP exam (back in '86), but aced Literature, History and Biology.

Comment

Why hasn't this been topped?

Comment

I did fine on my Higher level IB physics, dunno if that's considered more or less rigorous.

Congrats Kuci.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Why isn't there a subforum for this?

Comment

Congrats, Kuci!

Comment

Nice

I owned a stats test recently, but sadly it was just collections and nothing that actually mattered. 85 in the real thing would be beyond sweet - it'd probably top the year.

Ach, only 6 weeks until the real thing...
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Congrats Kuci.. but you deserved it, right? Feels good, doesn't it? Makes you feel superior...

Well, keep it up.. only thing is for sure, it won't get any easier later on. A good base means a lot so .. keep it up, build it. helps you later on.

Ohh and it's nice that in the real world no one ever mentions Finns because no one knows any Finns, so this is cool to be remembered from.. the molesting thing. No such thing as bad press!!!!

Anyway, keep it up, feel good for a while but don't let it affect you too much, because it's only making your journey more difficult in the future. Just make sure you'll own the next one as well, deal?

In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                        I did fine on my Higher level IB physics, dunno if that's considered more or less rigorous.

Congrats Kuci.
                        IB > AP > Standard.

But you have to be pretty stupid to take full IB in Canada. It's a massive waste of time.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sour grapes.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, look at it this way.

Look what full IB did for you, and look what doing zero homework in highschool did for me.

High school doesn't matter. You do "good enough" to get into university and enjoy your youth.

The IB nerds wasted their youth for nothing. Many of them lack adequate social skills, which hinders them in the real world.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Pekka > IB > AP > Standard.

What is IB? International Bacheluoouourette? I think that's not it.. so what is it?
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X