No announcement yet.

8 year old girl tortured in Britain over witchcraft allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't all christian sects say that they are the only true version ?

Anyway, still thinks that the current child molestation isn't christian based - not that it in any way makes it neither worse or better. Those guilty in this should get the hardest punsihment available twice.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
      I am surprised that some people still take Christianity seriously.

Very medieval.
      True, but I can't believe you countertrolled a post flaming witchcraft.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
        Doesn't all christian sects say that they are the only true version ?
        No. The very fact that you ask that shows how little you know of the various denominations.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

No. The very fact that you ask that shows how little you know of the various denominations.
          You are quite right - since they all are about superstition I really doesn't pay much attention to their differences.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Why is wicca worse than christianity?
              I changed my signature

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Gamecube64
                  Why is wicca worse than christianity?
                  Because only posuers become Wiccans. I should know, I used to be one.
                  Last edited by chequita guevara; May 9, 2005, 17:48.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

all are about superstition I really doesn't pay much attention to their differences.
                    Well you should.

Then you would be a much more effective troll.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Az

My sister's Wiccan.
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

The one who's marrying a Nazi or a different sister?
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Well you should.

Then you would be a much more effective troll.

That would be true if is was trolling - what if i'm sincere

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            The one who's marrying a Nazi or a different sister?

Same one...though he's a "former" neo-Nazi.

And this Russian neo-Nazi has been giving her trouble at school, so her fiance may have to crack some skulls

East Germany is a strange, strange land
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

How "former?"

Comment

Working...
                              X