8 year old girl tortured in Britain over witchcraft allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 year old girl tortured in Britain over witchcraft allegations

This is London magazine has been established for over 65 years, providing readers with information about events, exhibitions, music, concerts, theatre and dining. As life returns to normal, Londoners are heading back into the Capital and many visitors are already coming from further afield.

'Girl tortured over witchcraft claims'
    By This is London
    9 May 2005

An eight-year-old girl was tortured and was about to be killed after being accused of being a witch, the Old Bailey heard today.

The child had been placed in a laundry bag and was about to be thrown into a river to drown when one of her tormentors managed to stop the others, said Patricia May, prosecuting.

Her months of ill-treatment had started when another child told his mother that the girl had been using witchcraft against the family.

Child cruelty charges against three women and a man allege that that chilli peppers were rubbed into the girl's eyes, she was beaten with a belt, slapped, cut with a knife and starved.

The girl's 39-year-old aunt from north London, who cannot be named for legal reasons, denies conspiracy to murder and charges of child cruelty.

Sita Kisanga, 35, of Hackney, east London, denies conspiracy to murder and child cruelty charges.

Her brother, Sebastian Pinto, 33, and his girlfriend Kiwonde Kiese, 21, both of Stoke Newington, north London, deny aiding and abetting child cruelty between August 2002 and November 2003.
    What the ****!?
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

This is sick.

Witchcraft is no longer a crime in Britain, and these people should be beaten with sticks and then stuffed with dynomite.

Sick *****.
    Hehe....burr.

Looshkin's Lair

Comment

wow . . . . . . this is sad
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

These abusive cretins should be locked up in order for experiments to be conducted on them.

While I detest religion - No-one should be harmed over it...Especially an innocent child!

This makes me rage...

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

This made my jaw drop and my tongue fall out.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I just saw a story from this weekend about 6 accused witches being beaten and nearly lynched in Mexico. The state police had to fight force their way into the town, against both the populace and local authorities to rescue them.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Jesus ****ing Christ.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And now the Mexicans are shooting each other over witches. This is pure silliness, what next, a war over religions.

Um....wait a minute.
                Hehe....burr.

Looshkin's Lair

Comment

And recall the CIA men who got victimised.
                  Mexico is fast becoming a danger zone.

Time to lock down those borders, America!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                  http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mexico has always been a danger zone.

Comment

Yeah, but now their cops are shooting at each other.
                      Hehe....burr.

Looshkin's Lair

Comment

Well she turned me into a newt...

I haven't gotten better, but I just signed an awesome contract with Geicko!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          This made my jaw drop and my tongue fall out.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                            I just saw a story from this weekend about 6 accused witches being beaten and nearly lynched in Mexico. The state police had to fight force their way into the town, against both the populace and local authorities to rescue them.

Were there prominent Americans who were part of this vicious mob? Such as Jerry Falwell or Fred Phelps?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What is with gays and sponge bob? I swear, it's like the new gay fad.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X