Hey, what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, what's up?

So, we haven't talked for abit. How you been doing? What's new with you, dudes?

Me? Oh, I had friends down for the weekend, we to the beach, saw the air show. Thunderbirds, woo! Got sunburned, ouch! I have a job interview tomorrow. :hope:

My air conditioning still doesn't work. They've practically repolaced the entire unit, inside and out, and I still can't get the temperature below 80F in here.

So what's up with you?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

The sky
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm fine, just relaxing after a late shift. Things are fine though, thanks for asking
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've gone enough about my sheity week thus far in other threads... it's probably going to rain some more tomorrow and the next day, though it is nearly 70 C out.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

The weird thing about the air is it's working somewhat. It's not cool in here, but it's keeping the humidity down.

though it is nearly 70 C out.
          That's 158F. How are you surviving?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

what kind of air conditioning is it? a window unit or one of them big box like things... sounds to me like your cooling coils (heat transfer mech) aren't turned "on"... sometimes water.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

That would explain why all his posts seem like he's suffering from heat stroke...
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I manage.

Sad thing is I spec out ovens, I should know better
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

I manage.

Sad thing is I spec out ovens, I should know better
                  Middle management? Do you have pointy hair?

Please let us know what company you work for so we can, uh, make 'sound decisions' as consumers.
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I have washed dishes during the weekend.

Today I have just received my diploma in the mail I am now done with my studies. You can adress me as "Dipl. Pol. Spiffor" now

Tomorrow, I'll go to the restaurant that employed me this weekend to ask for when they'll employ me next. After that, I'll buy a train ticket to Paris, so that I can vote during the referendum, on 29 May.

My foot hurts. If it continues, I'll have to go to the doctor
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

My day's been pretty good. I've just been updating my database to accomodate some new information and sending email back and forth between other candidates.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Howse about 'Spiffy the Dip' for short?

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          what kind of air conditioning is it? a window unit or one of them big box like things... sounds to me like your cooling coils (heat transfer mech) aren't turned "on"... sometimes water.
                          Central air. We have a brand new Rheem in the apartment, and they replaced the condenser unit outside. The old one was shorting the "alternator."

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                            Howse about 'Spiffy the Dip' for short?
                            "Spiffy the Dipole" and you have a deal
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X