• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      I cn say this From what I learned your mouth is dirty then your ass. The mouth harbors more bacteria. unless you change ur toothbrush everyday there is more bacteria on that thing then in the air around the toliet
      It's the type of bacteria that matters, not the quantity. I want my mouth to stay as E. coli free as possible. Or maybe I just find the concept of eating feces in any quantity repellent.
      1011 1100

Comment

• who the hell doesent find eating **** gross. Dude just remember what you put in your mouth comes out ur ass and if you think you have no bacteria in your mouth think again.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Yep, just have that in your mind next time you kiss someone
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat
            Yep, just have that in your mind next time you kiss someone
            Meh, you have to have somebody to kiss before you have to worry about that, so I don't really have such a problem.

Anyway, all I'm saying is, taking less than a second after every use of the toilet to lower the lid before flushing will not only forestall the whole stupid squabble about leaving the seat up, it will also prevent the seriously disgusting mental image of brushing your teeth with toilet water. And that does happen, everything within six feet or so of the toilet gets spattered by an uncovered flush. Including you, which is another reason to feel queasy about it unless you flush with a long pole. And, like I said, the kind of bacteria normally found at the two opposite ends of the alimentary canal are very different.
            1011 1100

Comment

Working...
            X