Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define "sometimes"

Then ask Tubes to define "sometimes" and we'll take the average between the two.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women.

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Excuse me while I go jab my eyes out of my own skull with a red-hot poker.
      Never listened to Emo Phillips I take it?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why do women always leave the toilet seat down? That's how toilets seats get pissed on.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

EXACTLY
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I piss on them when they are up too...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              He actually seemed like kind of a rich fellow. I live right near the border so many of the more wealthy people in TJ come north to catch concerts or to go clubbing

I was being facetious, as some of your countrymen have recently taken to forming armed mobs to hunt Mexicans.
              I hate poachers.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                Ignore her until she comes begging.
                Always good advice.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Keeping the toilet seat up would never be a problem for me...I always put down the seat AND the lid before flushing, just to prevent aerosolization. I mean, who wants little flecks of waste spattered all over the room, too small to see or not?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

so you are one of those people that washes there hands 20 times a day and drink industrial cleaning agent to get rid of any bacteria inside your body?
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Especially when it comes to germs.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

agathon. i have now laid in bed with the enemy after battle.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Especially when it comes to germs.
                          Actually, that's been revised. It''s now,
                          Whatever doesn't kill you, really ****s your **** up, and you're lucky if you ever get it together again.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                            agathon. i have now laid in bed with the enemy after battle.
                            Ho.

Comment

more like i could start a hotel
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MRT144 - don't threadjack. This is Oerdin's thead for making a fool of himself not yours. Go make your own - if Ming lets you.
                                (+1)

Comment

Working...
                                X