No announcement yet.

Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 07:19.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Women.

Originally posted by Zkribbler

No, it's:
      Can't live with them; can't kill them.
      Wrong, it's:

Women, can't live with them, can't make them dress up in skimpy Nazi outfits and dance on your chest.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dump her
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

oh not to get gross but yes women can stand up and pee we just make a mess trying to do it
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Not with sufficient experience though (so I've heard )
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you wana get tought on that subject try asking them to piss in a bottle while drving
              now thats impossible
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Now that I wouldn't expect to be easy
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think I'll wait a day or two then give her a call. It was just one night of her being *****y and me being drunk so maybe we can work things out but if it happens again I'm pulling the plug. I mean this whole "he's not paying enough attention to me so I'm going to act up" thing really worries me. What happens when its something bigger then a few drinks or a dirty dance with another fellow?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ignore her until she comes begging.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Women.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Women, can't live with them, can't make them dress up in skimpy Nazi outfits and dance on your chest.
                      Excuse me while I go jab my eyes out of my own skull with a red-hot poker.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Re: Re: Women.

Originally posted by Tuberski
                        What? Poly isn't worth the whole story?

You drunken bonehead.

ACK!
                        I didn't even know you posted at the other web site. Now I'm going to have to figure out which name you use over there.

Comment

Tubes says he has a log in there but he only lurks. and his screenname shouldnt be that hard to figure out its tuberski

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

OK, since I never see him post I thought he had a different name.

Comment

sorry oredian i wasnt being an ass he was he told me to reply since he is playing never winter nights at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X