Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women.

Can't live with them; can't live without them.

I just got into my first big fight with my current girlfriend and it is at least half my fault. This sucks.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Have you considered a career in the Catholic Church ?
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Re: Women.

Originally posted by Oerdin

I just got into my first big fight with my current girlfriend and it is at least half my fault. This sucks.
      Well, you can be assured that she won't tonight.

Oh and it's :
      Can't live with them; Can't live with them.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

According to some anthropological theories, prior to civilisation, men and women lived virtually seperate lives.

Males evolved lean bodies to suit hunting, while the female body evolved to suit a more sedentary, gathering life style.

The fat distribution differences between our bodies further illustrate this seperate existence. The female body is perfectly shaped to tolerate heat in confined circumstances. Large surface areas such as the back, stomach and legs would have been devoid of fat - perfect for heat loss, while necessary fat reserves were isolated to rounded, poor heat conducting shapes like buttocks and breasts. I don't think it is a coincidence that the sight of full breasts and bottom flutter the male heart, for they are a sign of good child bearing capability, with ample fat reserves to sustain the child.

Meanwhile males didn't require such fat allocation, for they roamed free in the wind. Thus the male body tends to distrubute fat evenly, including the beer gut. All this assumes our ancestors evolved in a very hot place, otherwise we would not have needed to evolve the ability to sweat.

So in conclusion, we were never meant to live with each other in the first place.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Re: Re: Women.

Originally posted by alva

Oh and it's :

I thought that was Belgians....
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Well, if you both admit you were responsible to 50% it should be easy to make peace....
            Blah

Comment

Admitting hey!!?? Interesting concept...
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Half right.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

Well, if you both admit you were responsible to 50% it should be easy to make peace....
                  That would be logic solution if it were to men, but since a female is involved, logic doesn't work - you'll just end up in an argument about what 50 % each was responsible for.

Only solution is to take all blame and buy some flowers - I don't know why, but such thingies can make wonders.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Give her some chocolate and let it act on her brain for a while before you start negotiating the peace treaty
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

What!?! No Details!?!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

YEAH what is the fight about...she didnt want to call you Aunt Marge and spank your rear anymore during the sex thing?

i hate it when that happens
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Admitting hey!!?? Interesting concept...

Or you go the other way:

"Never give up! Never surrender!"

Blah

Comment

Oh and it's :
                            No, it's:
                            Can't live with them; can't kill them.

Comment

Why? Did you tell her that you didn't want to live with her?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X