Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    Define "sometimes"

Then ask Tubes to define "sometimes" and we'll take the average between the two.
    Lets see the last argument we had You know those cardboard things left after the tp is finished. Well they have a bad habit of ending up on the floor instead of the trash can. So I got angry one day after seeing 4 of them all ove the floor. I called him in the the bathroom and asked why he was just in there and didnt pick them up. Guess he was in a pissy mood and said that i could ****ing pick them up too. They had been there for 1 day i was gonna see how long they were gonna stay before i had to be the one to pick them. well his response pissed me off and i said im not the freaking maid here that he lives here to. well any after shouting at each other i told him to go away that ill clean up all the masters mess he strated to argue back i just told him to not talk to me, after an hour of silence he came in said he was sorry and i asked for what, if he apologizes i want him to know what for. I then felt bad for encouraging the arguement when i could have just picked the rolls up and thrown them away my self. And apologized back.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by spartak
      MRT144 - don't threadjack. This is Oerdin's thead for making a fool of himself not yours. Go make your own - if Ming lets you.
      Thanks Spartak. That means a lot to me.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

In other news she hasn't called me and I sure as hell haven't called her. I'm going to try to wait her out for another day or two before I call her up and try to find out why she was being such a *****. Maybe it was because I was a drunkard (though she was *****y before I was drunk) and maybe it was because I told I didn't want us moving in together (but that was more then a week ago) and I guess I won't really know until I speak with her and I don't intend to be the first to do that unless I have to. Childish? Yes, but also exactly what I plan on doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Lets see the last argument we had You know those cardboard things left after the tp is finished. Well they have a bad habit of ending up on the floor instead of the trash can. So I got angry one day after seeing 4 of them all ove the floor. I called him in the the bathroom and asked why he was just in there and didnt pick them up. Guess he was in a pissy mood and said that i could ****ing pick them up too. They had been there for 1 day i was gonna see how long they were gonna stay before i had to be the one to pick them. well his response pissed me off and i said im not the freaking maid here that he lives here to. well any after shouting at each other i told him to go away that ill clean up all the masters mess he strated to argue back i just told him to not talk to me, after an hour of silence he came in said he was sorry and i asked for what, if he apologizes i want him to know what for. I then felt bad for encouraging the arguement when i could have just picked the rolls up and thrown them away my self. And apologized back.
          You are a disgrace to woman kind. When a man comes groveling you don’t go soft and reciprocate but instead plunge the dagger deeper and give it a good twist or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

You are a disgrace to woman kind. When a man comes groveling you don’t go soft and reciprocate but instead plunge the dagger deeper and give it a good twist or two.
            Gee thanks. I just asumed i was being an equal part of a dumb silly argument. I didnt know bout the telling her you didnt want to live together part now that makes a big difference Id say she has been stewing cause you kinda hurt her feelings bout living together. Its clear she was ready for a commitment that you werent and it pissed her off. add that to not paying attention to her you get her try to make you jealous, hence the dirty dancin with another guy. well when you didnt respond as a jealous monster she accused you of doing what she was trying to do, make you jealous. Then add getting ****ing plastered and losing key, that just adds more fuel on her already angry self. at this point she already feels rejected so im thinking your gonna have to make first move here if you want to keep her. all these things makes for a very pissed off woman.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
              so you are one of those people that washes there hands 20 times a day and drink industrial cleaning agent to get rid of any bacteria inside your body?
              No, I just don't like digestive byproducts flying around the air in the room where I keep my toothbrush. That's kinda disgusting, isn't it? Besides, it takes less than a second to put the lid down.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

No, I just don't like digestive byproducts flying around the air in the room where I keep my toothbrush. That's kinda disgusting, isn't it? Besides, it takes less than a second to put the lid down.
                More importantly, you can yell to your wife to put the toilet seat down!

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I cn say this From what I learned your mouth is dirty then your ass. The mouth harbors more bacteria. unless you change ur toothbrush everyday there is more bacteria on that thing then in the air around the toliet

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Gee thanks. I just asumed i was being an equal part of a dumb silly argument. I didnt know bout the telling her you didnt want to live together part now that makes a big difference Id say she has been stewing cause you kinda hurt her feelings bout living together. Its clear she was ready for a commitment that you werent and it pissed her off. add that to not paying attention to her you get her try to make you jealous, hence the dirty dancin with another guy. well when you didnt respond as a jealous monster she accused you of doing what she was trying to do, make you jealous. Then add getting ****ing plastered and losing key, that just adds more fuel on her already angry self. at this point she already feels rejected so im thinking your gonna have to make first move here if you want to keep her. all these things makes for a very pissed off woman.
                    That's a 100% accurate assessment I'd say.

Still, what she asked him for (moving in), she shouldn't have expected him to automatically do what she wanted, and this whole dirty dancing thing was over the line.

What if that guy she was dancing with had a weapon or something? That was really silly what she did.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• what she did was inaccusable ted somebody could have been seriously hurt. but her dumb angerious plan back fired and he acted like a gentleman hence pissing her off more. He has to decide if this is what he wants to be with

Comment

• Yep, you are totally right Mrs. T, it was so obvious what she was doing and kinda funny that it backfired on her.

I have personally been with this kinda girl and they are more trouble than they are worth. Southern Cali seems to have an abundance of them; while they are very nice to look at, they are unbearable to be with, because of the very type of situation (the dirty dancing episode) occurs over and over again. You get tired and put into situations where things can get physically dangerous.

I am guessing she is REALLY good looking, and is used to getting her way on alot of things, maybe has some unresolved issues with her pops.

O man I tried to keep out of your business, but I think you deserve alot better.
                        Last edited by Ted Striker; April 17, 2005, 19:07.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ya know im not that type of gal i know of some. Do they keep doing dumb**** like this or does it end. Im not one to say dump the ***** or stay but id say if you stay watch ur back

Comment

• You know this girl could make her life alot easier if she just came out and said, "you know what Oerdin you really hurt my feelings and made me feel rejected when you didn't want to move in with me."

But I guess that would be too simple.

Comment

• I'd still like to know why so many women dislike it when the man isn't jealous
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Because they think that means he doesn't really like her, or like her ENOUGH.

The dirty dancing thing in this case was a test to see how Oerdin really felt about her. Since he didn't go ape sh1t, to her, that means he doesn't really care about her.

What a dumb test.

Comment

Working...
                                X