No announcement yet.

Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the guy aint jealous makes them feel unwanted or loved spiffor. the need for attention overcomes the idiocy that the guy could get his ass killed
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      if the guy aint jealous makes them feel unwanted or loved spiffor. the need for attention overcomes the idiocy that the guy could get his ass killed
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I dont know some women act like this. Its is dumb and most of the time unwarranted. Hell i know for a fact that if tubes didnt want me i know there will be somone else that did the game playing aint my style.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Yeah, but independantly of what happened to Oerdin, jealous men generally see their women as their property. I love my girlfriend, and that's why I wish her to be as free as possible. Were I a jealous *******, it would be about my fragile ego, rather than about love
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• im not thinking you are getting it spiff. sure ur gonna let your gal be free but say for arguments sake she and you are figting. you go out and walk away from her a bit
            she is pissed cause you walked away and starts up with some dude what are you going to do?

Comment

• Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 07:18.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Prolly ask her if she's serious about going out with the dude. And if she says yes (even only in order to tickle me or piss me off), I'd tell her she's free to do whatever is best for her happiness.

But she already knows my feelings about jealousy, so I trust her never to play that card against me
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• That would be the ultimate slap in the face, you got balls for pulling that one off. More power to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    That would be the ultimate slap in the face, you got balls for pulling that one off. More power to you.
                    Err, remember it's a fictional situation that is likely never to happen

I'm normally very nice with my girlfriend's feelings when I sense them, and I don't mind being a carpet when needs be But I do have strong feelings about jealousy, freedom in the relationship, and possessiveness.

Comment

• i dunno the situation could be real. i dont want to be owned or possessed but i wont do a thing to encourage jealousy from tubes. It isnt worth the time or attention

Comment

• Spiffy is a comrade. We're different. We're still jealous, we just try really hard not to act on it, because we're all about freedom.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Wrong, only George Bush is about freedom and liberty.

He told me himself.

Comment

• Oh, right. I forgot. Us commies are girlie men.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              Spiffy is a comrade. We're different. We're still jealous, we just try really hard not to act on it, because we're all about freedom.
                              Comrades

Comment

• ok if yall say so

Comment

Working...
                                X