does mexican food exsist in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While it was owned by Diego, it got bought by American investors recently
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Damn Americans, buying everything!
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

In return to the opening post, mexican food does exist in Europe. I'm making quesadillas for my dinner. Of course, I'm using English cheese, adding some flavour with Danish bacon, and using Thai chili sauce to give it a kick.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Burger King was invented in the US, it was only briefly british.

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          You Americans always go to the sh*t places that no locals would go in though

Yeah, the places that serve English food. The locals know better and are at an Indian place...
          Absolutely, or Thai or chinese or italian etc.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Speaking of Italian, does it exist in the US?
            Blah

Comment

Burger King was invented in the US, it was only briefly british.

I know. I didn't know it was American again, though. So disappointing...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                They have these things the call pizzas which bear little relation to the real thing.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

They have these things the call pizzas which bear little relation to the real thing.
                    another food americans made better. stuffed crust pizza. What more could you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

another food americans made better. stuffed crust pizza.

Or as it's also known, fat b@st@rd's food.

Sticking tasteless processed knicker elastic into dough isn't improving a pizza.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Mexican food

The worst national food I've ever tasted.
                          Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Vagabond
                            Mexican food

The worst national food I've ever tasted.
                            not as bad as American and British food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

not as bad as American and British food.
                              So which 'British' national dishes have you tasted ?
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I mentioned it earlier in this thread. It was some kind of lamb dish. I can't remember the name.

Comment

Working...
                                X