No announcement yet.

does mexican food exsist in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected the "french are dirty commies", almost despaired, yet it was worth it!.

What do exactly the french have to do to open a bussiness? get permission rom the king?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Does mexican couisin have enough variety to justify a distinct restaurant? BTW i websearched and there are 6 mexican restaurants here, now how viable they are, i cant know

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
        Does mexican couisin have enough variety to justify a distinct restaurant? BTW i websearched and there are 6 mexican restaurants here, now how viable they are, i cant know
        yes, mexican cusine can vary greatly.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Huge regional differences. It's really one of the world's great cuisines along with Italian, Chinese, and Indian.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

indeed!
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

A lack of good Mexican restaurants is one of the reasons I could never bring myself to move to Seattle. Taco Time just doesn't cut it.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

rio mare mexican tuna salad is good

Comment

yeah, its pretty craptacular except for like 5 places.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    No, everything involves, Totillas,Meat, Salad. cheese.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

haha, thats the joke

Comment

There are plenty around in the UK as has already been stated...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          There are plenty around in the UK as has already been stated...
                          the thing i find funny though is that plent to me would be way more than anyone except maybe oerdin would appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

the thing i find funny though is that plent to me would be way more than anyone except maybe oerdin would appreciate.
                            Ummmm, and those of us that live in the Tex-Mex capital,

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There are some in Austria and I think they are doing pretty good. I think if you don't reserve in advance, you'll not get a table.

Comment

I've noticed some tex-mex products in supermarkets, but haven't seen a single restaurant with Mexican cuisine while walking on the streets of this city.

Comment

Working...
                                X