Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey cool... ESPN has decided to show PSV-Milan... sort of. In my neck of the woods they are showing the 'ESPN Deportes' broadcast (ie, in Spanish). Hey, at least its on!

They had a baseball game scheduled, but TBS is showing it (and was scheduled to), so I figure they just decided to show soccer instead. Yay, ESPN
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• GET IN THERE!!!!!
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAL!

2-0 PSV... tied on aggregate!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• GOOOOOOOAL!

Milan scores! It's now 3-2 Milan on agg, but Milan has the away goal!

Comment

• Typical. The scum score in the last minute after being rubbish for the whole game.

Boring Italian football.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLL!

PSV SCORES!

What a stoppage time!

3-3 on agg, but Milan with the away goal!

Comment

• Full time.

Milan wins. wow... what a final few minutes. PSV should have won, but Milan shouldn't have been defensive the entire game (until the end).

Comment

• You must hate football if you are cheering for the Italians, Imran.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Unlike pretty much every other Italian team, Milan normally plays fairly attractive attacking football, you certainly don't hate football if you cheer for Milan.

But in this case PSV was by far the better team, in both matches, it's really a pity they didn't win as they deserved.

But at least it were two very entertaining matches...
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus
                      Unlike pretty much every other Italian team, Milan normally plays fairly attractive attacking football, you certainly don't hate football if you cheer for Milan.

But in this case PSV was by far the better team, in both matches, it's really a pity they didn't win as they deserved.

But at least it were two very entertaining matches...
                      Yep that's true... Shame that PSV didn't score at Milan when they should have.

I wonder why Milan played defensive in this leg when they aren't really familiar with that style.

Would have been fun to see PSV-Liverpool, but as long as Milan beats Liverpool, I have no complaints .

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Would have been fun to see PSV-Liverpool, but as long as Milan beats Liverpool, I have no complaints .
                        My sentiments exactly. Go Milan!

Comment

• IT WAS ON ESPN? dammit.
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Unlike pretty much every other Italian team, Milan normally plays fairly attractive attacking football, you certainly don't hate football if you cheer for Milan.

On a personal note, the biggest w@anker I've ever met is a Milan supporter.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Hey, Imran isn't my best friend either but I'm not gonna change my club preference over it

j/k

Comment

• Hey, Imran isn't my best friend either but I'm not gonna change my club preference over it

Everyone knows that Imran is pretty hateable, but this guy was worse – trust me.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X