No announcement yet.

Schiavo Pt. Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only when I was paralyzed from the neck down.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
      (God is omnipotent)

thus

(God can stop genocide, per definition)

AND

(Genocide happens)

= (God has the full power to stop genocide and doesn't stop it)

thus

(God approves of it)

QED.
      You're forgetting to note the religious beliefs of the vast majority of victims of genocide. Examine the evidence and I'll think you'll find God is craftier than you imagine.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I'm hopeing it will be a victory to those of us who think poeple should be allowed to live and die with dignity instead of being forced to remain alive to satisfy some religious person's emotions.
        I support assisted suicide, Che. I guess this is just another of my "rigidly" conservative positions. I believe that just as everyone has a right to not accept medical care, they have the right to end their own lives when they so choose.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          according to the story on tv interviewing the families the husband sued for money because of lost wife duties and to take care of terri in the future.

the schindler family wanted money from schiavo after he won the battle for living expenses they said he promised them half of what his share was
          But, there are others not connected to either family who support the Shindler version of events that dispute was about how to use the award money to help Terri, just has he had promised the court before the award.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            You Believe that Terri was a dead sack but she had a heart that was still beating.
            The heart is just a muscle.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              You're forgetting to note the religious beliefs of the vast majority of victims of genocide.
              That's kinda like saying that drinking milk leads to drug use. Religion is ubiquitous, therefore, religious people are the ones most likely to be killed, even if victims are picked completely at random.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

But, there are others not connected to either family who support the Shindler version of events that dispute was about how to use the award money to help Terri, just has he had promised the court before the award.
                Ned the brother of Terri was one of the people saying that Micheal promised them(the family) some money. Im sorry but both parties acted the fool when it came to this case.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Money
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Oh and another thing, terri apparently was bulemic, Im sorry but how can a husband and family not know this and not do an intervention. Get her treatment for that eating disorder. Its not hard to know a bulemic if you live with them. My sister was at one time and we called her on it and got her help.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Some bulemics are better at hiding it than others. Other times their family is in denial. We don't know. I had some freinds who didn't know their roommate was bulemic until they moved out and discovered garbage bags full of vomit.

Comment

• I dont know che if its you wife you might think hed see something. like going out to dinner and after her eating going directly to the restroom coming back red eyed from puking

Comment

• That's kinda like saying that drinking milk leads to drug use. Religion is ubiquitous, therefore, religious people are the ones most likely to be killed, even if victims are picked completely at random.

Che obviously missed the point. Any other takers?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• @ drake

Comment

• DIE THREAD
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                                I dont know che if its you wife you might think hed see something. like going out to dinner and after her eating going directly to the restroom coming back red eyed from puking
                                Not all bulemics puke. Some use laxitives.

Comment

Working...
                                X