Schiavo Pt. Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    seems no party wasnt honest ever. Micheal excuse for suing was to help pay for terris care if he said that then why years later does he say she wouldnt want to live like that
    At the time he may not have yet given up hope.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

At the time he may not have yet given up hope.
      Your kidding right you have been here saying all along that he wants to honor terris wishes and then he fights for money to take care of her and know he didnt know
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Hope is irrelevant to Terri's wishes.

If Terri wanted to live, then Michael was bound to respect those wishes, regardless of whether he had hope of her recovery
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• when i said it was bout money i was slandering the guy go figure
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Who's advocating eugenics, troll?
            Who's calling people dip****s, troll?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• It was only three years into her condition when they finally settled (the court case was decided two years in). Given his actions, there is every indication at first he thought she could recover. I think he probably gave up hope sometime in the second year and realizing she wasn't coming back, decide to act according to her wishes . . . after he got the money.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                Who's calling people dip****s, troll?
                You and me both, but I don't see anyone advocating eugenics.

Comment

• nah you didn't - but you avoided my question - is letting someone starve to death right?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• che you have been saying all along the guy was honoring terris wishes had this been true shed had been gone in the first year dont give me this he held out hope crap. she was hooked up to tubes then and now after a mil later hes honoring her wishes

Comment

• The history of the case is that for the first two to three years, he was persuing all sorts of restorative therapy for her, including electrical stimulation of the brain. The screws they put in her head to do it were why they couldn't do an MRI on her.

It was in the third year he put an DNR order on her. It was in the 8th year he went to the courts to ask them to decide whether or not she would have wanted to be taken off the machines.

Those are the facts. Interpret them how you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        nah you didn't - but you avoided my question - is letting someone starve to death right?
                        If they've no mind, it really doesn't matter. I'd prefer a more humane way of putting the body down, but if there's no mind to experience pain or suffering, it doesn't matter. It only matters to us.
                        Last edited by chequita guevara; April 3, 2005, 05:04.

Comment

• fair enough

Comment

• uh che it wasnt in the 8 th year and it doent matter you said all along he was honoring her wishes why does it change when he says it does he claimed she didnt want to live that way ever but allowed for 8 years but now its against her wishes what is it

Comment

• It changes when you say, "She's never coming back." If before that point, you believe there's a chance of revival, then letting her die woldn't be honoring her wishes.

According to wikipedia, Schiavo went to court in 1998 to have Terri's tube pulled. That's eight years.

Comment

• please you said he has maintained that the woman has stated i dont wantto live like this if he knew that at the begining he would have fought for this at first thought dont tell me this man just remmebered oh yeah my wife didnt wantto live like this. That doesnt work he had hope so that gave him the ability to not honor terris wishes?

Comment

Working...
                                X