X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

schiavos family memeber, not her family said this
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Well, case closed then! Of course, nevermind the fact that numerous independent court-appointed doctors who have actually examined her have all concluded she is, indeed, in a PVS.

This gets more and more disgraceful for the GOP meddlers by the minute.
      I agree with Boris. It must be the END OF THE WORLD.

Comment

• mods - please remove this thread's feeding tube

thanks
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I appeal it to the Apolyton Supreme Court..... Ming..... let this thread live!!! and to the governor DanQ, and the President MarkG
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Well, if the GOP thought they'd get political advantage out of it, they gravely miscalculated:

(Parentheticals are from last month)

Congress Job Approval
            Approve 34% (41%)
            Disapprove 49% (44%)

Bush Approval Ratings
            Approve 43% (49%)

Should Congress and the President be involved in the Schiavo matter?

Yes 13%
            No 82%

They care about Terri Schiavo
            13%
            Trying to advance political agenda
            74%

Party breakdown for the poll:

Republican 44%
            Democrat 29%
            Independent 28%

Those are pretty abysmal numbers for the Republicans, especially since the poll sample was skewed to them!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• So Drake, you ending up like her, what would you want to happen to you? Live or die?

I don't know exactly what her condition is, so I don't know what I would want to happen to me. I do know I wouldn't want to be killed based on hearsay evidence from a conflicted party, though.

God, I'm going to be happy when this woman dies.

Well, at least you're honest...

mods - please remove this thread's feeding tube

thanks

KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                schiavos family memeber, not her family said this
                No, Tammaro is Terri's side, not Michael's. He's her mother's brother.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I don't know exactly what her condition is, so I don't know what I would want to happen to me. I do know I wouldn't want to be killed based on hearsay evidence from an conflicted party, though.

I wasn't aware that testimony of dozens of court-appointed doctors constitute hearsay evidence from conflicted parties.
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

• Pull the plug, mods. Please. Posthaste. This is gone beyond ridiculous.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Those are old poll numbers. I have seen new poll numbers on TV showing a 39-30 split.

And they will be moot the instant she dies. From that point the judiciary will be relabeled as Murderers Inc. Frankly, this could prove to be a masterful propaganda stroke.

Comment

• I wasn't aware that testimony of dozens of court-appointed doctors constitute hearsay evidence from conflicted parties.

What would you call the testimony of Michael Schiavo as regards his wife's wishes?
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• What's really sad - while that little Texas baby was going to inevitably die, and painfully, he was probably substantially more aware and could enjoy several more months of having his mommy there, albeit at hideous expense. But I guess a real case, that would show what cuts in Medicaid and taxes can have to a child wouldn't necessarily produce the controlled respone hoped for by the conservative politicians here. Someboy actually might start to question the tax cuts, and realize there are real consequences. Sad.
                          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

• If thread stays open much longer its going to attract flies.

Or religous nutjobs - same thing really.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Dizle
                              Those are old poll numbers. I have seen new poll numbers on TV showing a 39-30 split.
                              Huh?

"This poll was conducted among a nationwide random sample of 737 adults interviewed by telephone March 21-22, 2005."
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• What would you call the testimony of Michael Schiavo as regards his wife's wishes?

Reflection of the power of attorney that marriage confers.
                                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                                X