This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    I have resigned myself to know now this woman is going to die.
    She's already dead. Her body just needs to catch up to her brain.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• The conversation isn't nearly what it used to be...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        Why do I even waste my time here anymore?
        He's right in that the first two sentences are poor writing. The vast majority of the public accepts that the body is a PVS case. The rest of the article is actually quite good, however.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

She's already dead. Her body just needs to catch up to her brain.
          Sounds like Mrs Horse.......... I HEARD THAT.......*runs*
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Why do I even waste my time here anymore?

To post biased sources like that one, even when the first two sentences were proven concretely untrue by every single doctor that has actually examined Shiavo in person. This isn't about what state she is in, it is proven she is PVS. It is about the legal guardian having his rights trampled by the feds who should not be regulating this case. The state should be in charge of it and the state has said the tube is to be removed, twice. Cases like this go on all the time with no intervention, why is this one so special? Good timing for the Republicans?
            I changed my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamecube64
              even when the first two sentences were proven concretely untrue by every single doctor that has actually examined Shiavo in person.
              That's a factually untrue statement. Three of the five doctors that have examined Terri Schiavo's body say she is in a PVS, while the two doctors hired by the Schindler's say she is not. This pretty much hinges on who you trust.

Comment

• According to ABC, NBC, and MSNBC all doctors said she was. You are talking about doctors that were actually there in the room with her? Well, all the court doctors said she was, and they are the ones who matter.

Wait, how could the Schindlers get her examined in person anyway? They aren't her guardians.
                I changed my signature

Comment

• This pretty much hinges on who you trust.

I'm not sure who I trust. That's why I'd like to see a re-examination of the facts. I'd like to be sure this woman really is completely non-functioning before the state starves her to death...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• what would doctors know about medicine anyway.....
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      what would doctors know about medicine anyway.....
                      or judges about the law?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Evidently congress doesn't know about the constitution, or they are just ignoring it.
                        I changed my signature

Comment

Evidently congress doesn't know about the constitution, or they are just ignoring it.
                          Hell the only thing I know about it, is that it was designed to be ammneded. Because the founding fathers new that it could be falleable.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You are talking about doctors that were actually there in the room with her? Well, all the court doctors said she was, and they are the ones who matter.

Wait, how could the Schindlers get her examined in person anyway? They aren't her guardians.
                            Michael Schaivo had two doctors as witnesses, the Schindlers had two doctors as witnesses, and the court appointed a fifth doctor to review the evidence and Mrs. Schiavo. Since both the husband and the parents likely went doctor shopping, the most trustable source would be the court appointed doctor.

Comment

• I'm not sure who I trust. That's why I'd like to see a re-examination of the facts. I'd like to be sure this woman really is completely non-functioning before the state starves her to death...

Given all of the legal hurdles that Schiavo has been through, what exactly makes you think the facts haven't already been properly examined?
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

• Given all of the legal hurdles that Schiavo has been through, what exactly makes you think the facts haven't already been properly examined?

A few days worth of reading on the issue. Lots of unanswered questions...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X