Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else here is also single and doesn't like it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Seagal

Comment

Steven Seagal + DMX
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Steven Seagal in Alaska chasing Space.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Re: Anyone else here is also single and doesn't like it?

Originally posted by Dissident

my not getting any status is legendary here at Apolyton.

I've come to realize that I'm a bit of a loner. I don't think I could ever make a long term relationship work. And usually all I care about is sex anyways. There are times I think it would be nice to just snuggle with a woman and be friends with them. But usually I just want to bang them.
            I might be off the mark here Diss but a lot has to do with trust, once you get over that, you can be yourself with a woman and you can be with her.

Not that I'm looking for a 24/24 relation, I need some space too.

I'm looking at a 99% of getting hit upon tonight.
            Hope I still remember how that whole thing works...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Funny, ask me a month ago, and I would have said, yes, I hate being on my own.

But then I turned down a friend who asked me out, (a wise decision), and who kept after me even after I refused.

So maybe I've gotten used to this over the last while.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yes, but single and not liking it is far, far better than married to the wrong person. Dodged that bullet at least twice.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

actually I shouldn't have said anything earlier. AS I am single and I am liking it.

My life is far too chaotic for relationships.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else here is also single and doesn't like it?

Originally posted by alva
                    I'm looking at a 99% of getting hit upon tonight.
                    *checks watch

Results!
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Anyone else here is also single and doesn't like it?

I'm married, does that count?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Guy's Rules Of Dating:

1) You don't want to date someone crazier than yourself. You want the mental illness in the relationship to be the other person's problem.

2) The crazier the person, the better the sex.

And yes, clearly, I have yet to work out a way to reconcile #1 and #2.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You don't want to date someone crazier than yourself. You want the mental illness in the relationship to be the other person's problem.
                          this is conflicting... oh wait... maybe I get it... nope

question: if mental illness is the other person's problem, how can you not date anyone crazier than yourself
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You want your craziness to be their problem.

Seriously, you wanna deal with a raving loon chick? No. Make her deal with your ****.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

good idea
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Steven Seagal in Alaska chasing Space.
                                I would kick his slow moving ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X