"Red Ken" ruffles jewish feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kamrat X

I´m sure that that there are plenty of women who would object to the use of the word FemiNazi and not seeing anything even remotly jocular about it.

you know what - theyre right.

And while raghead and camel jockey is derogatory names on arabs as a people. zionazi is a derogatory name for a political movement. Not all jews are zionists, you know

So - its still not jocular.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
      Not all jews are zionists, you know

The others are "self-hating" Jews, apparently.
      some are, some arent. I know what you were called during the anti Apartheid struggle if you pointed out that Buthelezi opposed the ANC and its agenda for South Africa.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

In a world with no Israel, a reporter would still have badger Livingstone. Might well have been a jewish reporter. Red ken would still have responded with his remark, and Jews would still have attacked the remark. Nothing to do with Israel.
        But as I see it (with a bit of reverse thinking) if there was no Israel that would mean that there wouldn´t have been any nazis or at least no holocaust. Therefore the concentration guard remark would be meaningless as there was no death camps. And a lot of resentment would´ve been spared since the whole Israel issue wouldn´t be there.
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

But as I see it (with a bit of reverse thinking) if there was no Israel that would mean that there wouldn´t have been any nazis or at least no holocaust.
          then youre quite insane.

Comment

• I should perhaps add that I am not personally an anti-zionist, if by "anti-zionist" one means someone who thinks that the State of Israel should be dismantled.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
              I should perhaps add that I am not personally an anti-zionist, if by "anti-zionist" one means someone who thinks that the State of Israel should be dismantled.
              good. Im not antiswedish, if by antiswedish you mean someone who thinks that Sweden should be dismantled

Comment

So - its still not jocular.
                Well, yeah. Though it pains me to admit it, I guess you´re right on this one.

Comment

then youre quite insane.
                  No, it´s perfectly logical if you assume that Israel is a direct consequence of the Holocaust.

Then again, this could be considered insane as well. But I´m sticking to it unless anyone can prove me wrong.

Comment

I´m sure that that there are plenty of women who would object to the use of the word FemiNazi and not seeing anything even remotly jocular about it. And while raghead and camel jockey is derogatory names on arabs as a people. zionazi is a derogatory name for a political movement. Not all jews are zionists, you know
                    Who claimed that "Feminazi" is a jocular usage? When I use it, it's a deliberate insult.

Anyway, both "Zionazi" and "Feminazi" may properly refer to political movements, but that doesn't mean that anyone who hears you use either can't therefore legimately suspect you of being an anti-semite or misogynist respectively.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

good. Im not antiswedish, if by antiswedish you mean someone who thinks that Sweden should be dismantled
                      "Antiswedish" isn't a word I use, so I don't mean anything by it.

Comment

No, it´s perfectly logical if you assume that Israel is a direct consequence of the Holocaust.

Then again, this could be considered insane as well. But I´m sticking to it unless anyone can prove me wrong.

No Holocaust means no Israel is not the same as IF holocaust, then Israel. there are plenty of things that could have gotten in the way of Israel being formed, that would not have prevented the holocaust.

Comment

• some are, some arent. I know what you were called during the anti Apartheid struggle if you pointed out that Buthelezi opposed the ANC and its agenda for South Africa.

Doesn't make it any less ridiculous. Although it is funny that someone who supports an apartheid state would wish to bring up this example.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• But the collective guilt of the western world hurried the creation of Israel. This would not have happened if the nazis hadn´t been hell bent on wiping out all the jews. Thus the holocaust was the cause and Israel the effect. There might have been other historical possibilities, but they didn´t happen. This did.

Now I have to eat some potato chips and watch TV, and then go to bed. See ya!

Comment

• there are plenty of things that could have gotten in the way of Israel being formed

Reason, for example.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• The whole conversation:

Ken Livingstone made his comments to Oliver Finegold when the reporter questioned him at a party to celebrate Chris Smith "coming out" as the first openly gay MP 20 years ago. This is a transcript of their conversation:

Oliver Finegold: Mr Livingstone, Evening Standard. How did tonight go?

Livingstone: How awful for you. Have you thought of having treatment?

Finegold: How did tonight go?

Livingstone: Have you thought of having treatment?

Finegold: Was it a good party? What does it mean for you?

Livingstone: What did you do before? Were you a German war criminal?

Finegold: No, I'm Jewish, I wasn't a German war criminal and I'm actually quite offended by that. So, how did tonight go?

Livingstone: Ah right, well you might be [Jewish], but actually you are just like a concentration camp guard, you are just doing it because you are paid to, aren't you?

Finegold: Great, I have you on record for that. So, how was tonight?

Livingstone: It's nothing to do you with you because your paper is a load of scumbags and reactionary bigots.

Finegold: I'm a journalist and I'm doing my job. I'm only asking for a comment.

Livingstone: Well, work for a paper that doesn't have a record of supporting facism.

Livingstone then walked off.

Red Ken must be a mega-bigot given the party he was at.

I agree with him. The Mail are bigots.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X