No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, the emotional side is a big factor but doesn't paint the whole picture. Women are generally more comfortable with themselves after 30 and know what works to stimulate them better.

But the physical side is the biggest influence and that is more hormonal than anything.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You hang out with some WIEEEERD women. There are plenty of adult women who talk about their hot teachers when they were younger.

Frankly, a lot of the women in relationships like the one seen here have the same desires and show them, at least outwardly.
      Eh, even the Catholics I know aren't that uptight.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Actually, I agree with Imran.

Most of the women I know hide this side from us as much as possible.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Yeah, he makes a good point.

I just think biology is still the biggest factor regardless of attitudes or culture.

Plus Ben Kenobi you know Catholic school girls are the biggest freaks of them all!!!
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker
            ?? did I say that here? I thought this was about the magazines?

Also:

I think it's telling to note the Scandinavian responses here. Without any Celtic or Latin influences, the Scandinavian genepool is sexually retarded, often lagging far behind other more sexually advanced groups. A Swedish or Finnish 16 = 13 in a more hotblooded, normal ethnicity. We've already noted the feminity of Swedish men in other threads here.

About the Jewish Law thing, I've had a few Jewish friends assure me that there is a kind of culturally accepted 'sowing wild oats' period in Jewish culture.
            You have no clue.

Swedish erotica

The only Nordic participant in this thread was Pekka, and he was on the same side as Mrs Tuberski.

LC and I made a short comment each, but our posts give no support for your claims.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Yes Seeker stop being such a bastard.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• 2 for 2: I even got JohnT to use the word 'proto-orgasmic' today
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• Plus Ben Kenobi you know Catholic school girls are the biggest freaks of them all!!!
                  I don't know anything about the schoolgirls other than that the people they grow into are an interesting lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    Also being a female i was wondering what this woman could want in that child, most of my sons friends, male and female just annoy the hell out of me.
                    I know what you mean. I sometimes find teenage girls physically attractive (not the 13 year olds, but sometimes 16+) but their personalities drive me nuts. It can be ok when I'm being the adult, but to deal with them as peers? No thanks.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Well, while as a 13 boy, I certainly would have persued such a relationship with as hot a teacher as this, I certainly wouldn't have cooperated with police. After all, they'd be stoppin' me from gettin' more.

However, I won't say it wouldn't have played havoc with me emotionally. I remember how stupid I acted about the woman I lost my virginity too, and I was a minor and she was an adult (17 and 23). It messed me up for about a year. At 13, I'd be far less able to handle the emotional repercutions.

Remember, kids are stupid. They want things that are bad for them.
                      I agree with you. I first had intercourse at 13 years of age, and had it fairly regularly after that. There were no real relationships, just sex with girls my age who were sexually abused and now active prematurely. It messed me up. I had little desire to play hand holding games with my more normal peers, it seemed so mundane. As a consequence I ended up missing out on my normal developmental sequence which had longer term consequences. I too had a college girlfriend when I was in high school, and it was not a healthy relationship (I was completely smitten and did whatever she said). I ended up perpetually alone, depressed and with numerous sexual partners throughout my late teens and early twenties after this relationship ended.

In my early to mid-twenties I started dating younger girls in an effort to start over. It was embarrassing and difficult (learning the lesson after it is supposed to be learned is hard), but it eventually worked out. I wasn't able to have a serious, stable and healthy relationship until I was well into my thirties. It's not all harmless, fun and games. There are real consequences that are not apparent to those who have had relatively healthy "boring" sexual histories.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Wasn't there a study some time ago (or should I blame my memory again?) where they asked men and women who was de-virginized before 16-18 if they regret it. Most men were fine about it, while 2/3 of the women would have avoided it if they knew what they know now...

If that is true then there's certainly a difference between girls and boys. A 13 year old girl having sex with a 27 year old guy would probably give the girl problems sooner or later, while a 13 year old boy having sex with a 27 year old woman would probably just make it better for him
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• If that is true then there's certainly a difference between girls and boys. A 13 year old girl having sex with a 27 year old guy would probably give the girl problems sooner or later, while a 13 year old boy having sex with a 27 year old woman would probably just make it better for him [/QUOTE]

I dont think this true at all Yhe boy goes strait to the main course he has no idea of romance and the small stuff.. It was stated here earlier. He didnt want to waste time holding hands and the likes there of. Went straight to the main course. I believe the boys miss out on a lot of intimacy if the go strait tosex.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Yeah, sex kinda ruins the excitement for the little things.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Sikander
                              I ended up perpetually alone, depressed and with numerous sexual partners throughout my late teens and early twenties after this relationship ended.
                              "Alone" and "with numerous sexual partners" sounds a bit contradictive ...
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• I a know a girl who almost married one of her highschool teachers (who was in his 40's). They didn't get engaged untill after she graduated.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X