No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 might be different after all you can be arrested and thrown in jail at that age. why not have sex with prof. if your in college this is were you tell your parents stay the f*** out of biz.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• 17 might be different after all you can be arrested and thrown in jail at that age.
      How does that affect whether it's ok or not? (as in ok/not ok as opposed to legal/illegal).
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
        Kid, what if you're a university lecturer, in your early 30's, teaching philosophy to a load of horny 18 year olds?

What if they were 17? or 16? What occurs in those few months? See how the lines are blurred?
        There is a big difference between a high school girl and a college girl, however not enough I think for most 30 somethings to want to get involved with sexually. I don't know. I'll take Agathon's word for it, however, I go to school with a lot of young women, and If I wasn't married I would go out with most of the more mature ones.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by Whaleboy

How does that affect whether it's ok or not? (as in ok/not ok as opposed to legal/illegal). [/Q
          I meant if your 17 you have a better view of the world then you do at 13 up till this age. If i can go to jail at 17 for say traffic tickets i think i would be able to tell right from wrong.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• My point is a curiosity about what there is in the roles of "teacher" and "student" that means one cannot **** the other? I'm looking at necessary reasons, not sufficient reasons, because those are myriad and contextually specific.
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

• Well I'm 24 so I'm legal and everyone in this thread has the hots for me but I can't people, I'm sorry. I just won't do it with you folks. Now I have to go to sleep though, if you want to watch me sleep though, that's cool. I might get throw the blanket to the floor if it comes too hot, maybe, and I always sleep naked so you can catch a glimpse and see why I am blessed and truly a super alpha male and where my energy derives from.

Just a thought, of course you don't have to and I appreciate the privacy but if you DEMAND it and you might jump off the cliff, so I save your life if it means that's what I have to do, because I'm such a nice guy like that, taking one for the team, but I won't be allowing any physical contact, unless it's from the female section of Poly, but even they can't take the ride of the giants because I just want some sleep now, ok, cool, good night and moochieboochies.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Damn straight!! You bring the fishing lines, I'll bring the donuts. We'll leave the strychnine to providence
                We need someone to bring the beer HELLO!!!

Comment

• i think i would be able to tell right from wrong.
                  In the UK the law says you can tell right from wrong at 10 or 11. The obvious response to this fact indicates the problem of using the law in this debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

We need someone to bring the beer HELLO!!!
                    Nein! Eugenics demands sobriety!

Comment

• How does one atthe age of 10 or 11 now rightand wrong about sex. Beating the kid next door senseless maybe lying and steling maybe but sex?

Comment

• Actually it would be wrong if he were a 20 year old college student and she his 24 year old instructor. In such a case she wouldn't be criminally liable, but she could be fired.

It would be wrong if he were a 28 year old client and she his 28 year old lawyer or if he was a 28 year old patient and she was his 28 year old doctor. In the first case she could be disciplined or disbarred, in the later case she could be disciplined and have her license suspended or revoked.

Since the victim was a child, even though he may have been physically able to enjoy tha act like an adult society must protect itself from a person who preys on children.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

My point is a curiosity about what there is in the roles of "teacher" and "student" that means one cannot **** the other? I'm looking at necessary reasons, not sufficient reasons, because those are myriad and contextually specific.
                          For the same reason that it's immoral to give expensive gifts to get business deals. It's immoral to get them and it's immoral to recieve them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                            Well I'm 24 so I'm legal and everyone in this thread has the hots for me but I can't people, I'm sorry. I just won't do it with you folks. Now I have to go to sleep though, if you want to watch me sleep though, that's cool. I might get throw the blanket to the floor if it comes too hot, maybe, and I always sleep naked so you can catch a glimpse and see why I am blessed and truly a super alpha male and where my energy derives from.

Just a thought, of course you don't have to and I appreciate the privacy but if you DEMAND it and you might jump off the cliff, so I save your life if it means that's what I have to do, because I'm such a nice guy like that, taking one for the team, but I won't be allowing any physical contact, unless it's from the female section of Poly, but even they can't take the ride of the giants because I just want some sleep now, ok, cool, good night and moochieboochies.

Comment

• 17 might be different after all you can be arrested and thrown in jail at that age. why not have sex with prof. if your in college this is were you tell your parents stay the f*** out of biz.

Because your professor has better things to do than chase children?
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Kid, what if you're a university lecturer, in your early 30's, teaching philosophy to a load of horny 18 year olds?

What if they were 17? or 16? What occurs in those few months? See how the lines are blurred?
                                Most colleges would drop kick you right off the campus if they found you having sex with one of your students. Having a relationship with a student not in one of your classes or in your curricullum might be another matter.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X