No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the three cases you cited was the student taking the professor's course when they became romantically involved?

In two cases. But they were smart and fessed up to the Head of Department and arranged so that none of the student's work would be marked by the professor.

If you knew these people you would know that it would have been simply cruel to keep them apart. One couple has been happily married for 25 years.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I think the kid bragged.

It's the teacher's fault, though. She should have known the kid would brag.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• If the case in question deals with a college prof. and a student of age then thats different. Your talking questions of ethics and grades. When it comes to an adult teacher and a child student thenit brings in the law and parents etc. The teacher should have known better and acted more responsible.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
          What if the sex does not affect the grade, or there is no discernable evidence to that end? The burden of proof is on you to show that sex has affected the grade.
          Since when do you determine on whom the burden of proof is?
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• If a child of a teacher is in her class, there are always allegations of favouritism. How much more so with a lover?

Teachers have a responsibility to their students, and sleeping with one impairs their ability to teach the other students, not just the one whom they sleep with.

This is why they ought to be suspended regardless of their lover's age.

I mean, I used to work a delivery job. If I started sleeping with a customer on a delivery, I don't see myself staying on long with them even though I would be going well beyond the call of duty in the quest for customer satisfaction.

Now, this case has other things that need to be taken into consideration. Just because something is wanted by both parties, doesn't make it morally right. The woman had a husband, and even if she and the boy wanted to sleep together, they would be wrong to indulge because of the promises of the wife to her own husband.

What if she didn't have a husband? There's been plenty of things tossed out about a double standard, as if the virginity of a wife was more valuable than the viriginity of a husband. It makes no sense to me. If you are planning to keep yourself until marriage, that this goal would be more valuable for a girl than for a boy.

Finally, there is the imbalance between a child and an adult. Regardless of the physical age, the differences between these two bring into question the concept of consent between them. This is why I am especially curious to hear Ozzy's take on this, that this inability to give consent, is how these adults prey on children.

In my own life, I would have wanted to sleep with a teacher at that age, but I'd like to think I would have had the presence to turn it down even if it were offered.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ya know most of my friends are male and i can say that all of them would have not turned down P**** at the age of 13.
              I know my 14 yo old will cause i told him id cut it off if he used it on a female.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• I second BK. I wanna hear what Ozzy has to say about htis.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Ya know most of my friends are male and i can say that all of them would have not turned down P**** at the age of 13.
                  I know my 14 yo old will cause i told him id cut it off if he used it on a female.
                  Be prepared if he brings home an immaculately dressed, well spoken boy with lovely dyed locks called "Spink".
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Maybe we could get the folks who do the "drink responsibly" commercials for beer companies to do an Ad campaign on this subject.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy

Be prepared if he brings home an immaculately dressed, well spoken boy with lovely dyed locks called "Spink".
                      Dont thnk that is gonna happen as of this moment he has 3 gfs who drive me insane with phone calls.

Comment

• This is a tough case, cause as has been mentioned by almost every single guy here, we would totally hit it.

So, from our standpoint, it's all consensual. I mean also according to this case it was like consensual 30 times.

There is a gigantic difference between the sexual desires of adolescent boys and girls, so that definitley plays into it.

I mean, if you ask grown women if they would have hit it with their teachers back then, they would almost all say, "ewwww gross!!!!"

On the other hand, this woman was an adult and should have been more responsible with this kid.

Plus, how is he supposed to get used to eating tuna when he was raised on caviar!!!

Honestly I would have to learn more about a young man's psychological profile, both short and long term, after it happened, to get a better understanding of the effects of this happening to him.

We know alot about the devastating effects of rape on women, but not hardly anything about men. I would imagine they would be the same. But it's hard for me to put myself in that mindset knowing my desires at his age.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                          So what if it was 27 year old man and 13 year old girl? Oh yeah but boys are horny at the age of 13 so it's not so bad, right?

**** her. Burn in hell, rapist psycho *****.
                          I doubt it's rape, most likely it's statutory rape. IOW, they had sex but he's underage.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Yes, that's correct, it's statuatory
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I mean, if you ask grown women if they would have hit it with their teachers back then, they would almost all say, "ewwww gross!!!!"

You hang out with some WIEEEERD women. There are plenty of adult women who talk about their hot teachers when they were younger.

Frankly, a lot of the women in relationships like the one seen here have the same desires and show them, at least outwardly.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                Maybe we could get the folks who do the "drink responsibly" commercials for beer companies to do an Ad campaign on this subject.
                                Or maybe the "drink milk" campaign? Naw, on second thought, I like your idea better!

Gatekeeper
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X