Your SuperBowl supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your SuperBowl supplies?

So have you got in/planned for tomorrow night?

12 Cans Carling Black Label
    1 Bottle of Baily's
    1 Bottle of blue WKD
    1 Bag of Cashew Nuts
    1 Bag of Jelly Babies
    1 Sweet and Sour Chicken ready meal

I probably won't get through them all but it'll be fun trying

It's due to finish around 4am over here, so it's just as well I'm off work tomorrow.

Pizza and booze.

You can't buy booze on Sunday in Ohio (friggin blue laws), so I'm supplying 1/3 of a bottle of rum (less if I drink more of it tonight). I dunno what all everybody else is furnishing in the way of booze, but we've all got work on Monday, so it's unlikely that we're going to get ill tore up.

The pizza will probably have pepperoni and jalapenos on it.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm watching at the bar.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm going to a friend's house where I intend to to eat junkfood, drink crap beer, and after wards I'm going to see Modest Mouse in concert with my friend Jennie.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My Fox's TV tower in my area is malfuntioning, so I'll have to listen to the game on my radio.

Comment

American club thread!
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

OP is by a Brit, so nice try, but no dice .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                American club thread!
                Nah, I'm English, a bit of a night owl and a sports fan, so watching live NFL 'till 4 in the morning with a few tinnies is right up my street (i watch a lot in the regular season, we get 'as' live games on a Monday and Tuesday night that don't finish 'till 5am)

Comment

I'll be spending it NOT watching the game

But I'll still have the pizza and chips.

Comment

I have to admite I'm more interested in the commercials then I am in the game.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm more interested in the cheerleaders than I am the commercials.

Comment

My friend and I are cooking up nachos, pigs in a blanket, buffalo wings, chicken tenders, etc., plus we have beer (MGD), Blackhaus, and a few joints. Apple crisp for dessert, I think.

Comment

Not Gonna go all out this year, both teams suck, however, Might cook some fajitas and sausage for tuberski. He dont drink much and im off on monday so ill be toasted by the end of the game.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Me?

Visiting a friend for lunch who has no interest in football, than church and dinner with another group of friends afterwards.

Won't see a blessed thing.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'll be watching but I don't think I'll be eating anything. It's ending at 6AM in here local time, and I have school 8AM.. damn it..
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X