X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. I am convinced. hehe.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Now, do you have anything to actually say that you can back up without recourse to calling people 'cretins'?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Oh because that is such a harsh insult. I have nothing further to say until you actually make a proper reply without being condescending...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I'll make a proper reply when you say something, anything, worth replying to, properly.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

• Guys please, insult the poster, don't debate the issue.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• No, it's 'discuss the poster, not the issue,' you needle-headed tubeworm!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

Obviously not since tou can't meet my challenge-- what's the problem ? all my posts are still there-- just reference the one where I say what you indicate

I am particulary interested to see indications that I am a -- what was it-- " a closet racist"

Funny that you can call me a bigot, stupid and a racist , I say nothing personal except that you are a liar or lack reading skills and yet you are the one acting all offended. Kidaverse indeed !!!
                You think just like a racist. You said that communists were lazy. Than you said that not all communists are lazy, but 99% of them were. That's the same kind of **** racists say. And why wouldn't you be a closet racist. There are plenty of them around. People like you like to shoot your mouth off when you think it is acceptable.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                  I'll make a proper reply when you say something, anything, worth replying to, properly.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I think some people need to chilll...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I spend more than 35 hours a week in school.
                      I spend around 80 hours a week working, between uni and AIESEC, but that's because I want to. Wanting to work a lot should be allowed, being forced to shouldn't be.

You should be able to work 35 hours a week and get by just fine, from school through to work. I would be fine with 35 hours of school a week, which is about what I do, I just do it over 2 days
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        Look around you! If you think capitalism is so lovely and works so well, go to some African states and see what it has done to them.
                        I would say that the main reason Africa is in such a state is due to a lack of capitalism and globalization not too much of it.

What prevails in Africa is much more like the corruption-ridden society the west had three to five centuries ago, so it's not too suprising their incomes are so low (although they ceratinly beat what the west had then)
                        19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

• el freako,

I disagree. It's all about distribution of resources. Because of capitalism Africa does not get enough resources. How is more capitalism and more globalization going to change that, and what exactly do you mean by more of those two things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Wow! Bahrain! Where else have you been? Are you going to any good ports?

Singapore was a great place to visit. I'm sure you've seen my Tsunami thread.

Bahrain sucks. Here's something I put up on SDN:

In Bahrain (as indicated in my psuedo-blog for Happy Fun Cruise 04-05) at the moment. Finally got to go out on the town today. As I left I asked the Gate sentry for advice.

Sentry: Yeah, the Taxi is going to try to charge you for Five dinars (roughly $15). Don't let him do it. It should be more like 3 or 4 BD.

Sure enough, he tried to charge us 5 BD. We got him down to 4. Went over to Souq shopping area (not bad) and then to the Seef Mall.

Seef Mall is a Western style mall that's upscale. While walking around I noticed most of the Gringos there were British Expats. It was a big Mall.

A big, upscale mall that had no substance to it whatsoever. Seriously. There was one, count 'em, electronics store that was halfway decent. And it was Radioshack.

Now, in Singapore all the mall-like structures I would describe as "Ghetto" (sorry Singaporeans). But, they had substance. I enjoyed walking around them and window shopping. Even found a Gamer's shop in one of them. At Seef mall I spent and hour and a half walking aroound wondering why I spent 2 BD for us to come here.

Basically, I had a new understanding for the "dumbasses" that spend Bahrain port visits on base drinking...there simply isn't as much to do.

So, we decided to head on back, and there are several taxis in the parking lot. The first guys says "American Naval base?"

Me: Yep.

Driver: I ahve a good deal for you, my friends. Only 10 BD!

Me and IT3: (basically, $30 bucks for less than five miles)

We walk away.

Driver: Wait Wait! 8 BD!

IT3: We paid 4 bd to get here, we won't go above that.

Driver: But that was from there to here, not from here to there!

Me: That's the exact same distance!

So we got another Driver.

Bahrain sucks.
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

You think just like a racist. You said that communists were lazy. Than you said that not all communists are lazy, but 99% of them were. That's the same kind of **** racists say. And why wouldn't you be a closet racist. There are plenty of them around. People like you like to shoot your mouth off when you think it is acceptable.

The quote please-- show me the quote

You continue to tell me what I said -- back it up-- show the quote

You can't so stop twisting my words.
                              The fact that I say "not purple" doesn't mean I said or meant "green".

I repeat my comment that you are either deliberately lying here or suffer from serious reading comprehension problems
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I'm not debating you Flubber.

Comment

Working...
                                X