No announcement yet.

:( And so.......it is finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences, our dearest dragon. May your father find peace.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Condolences.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Condolences and peace. Find comfort within the family and give it to others and stick close together, there is the hidden strength.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tia, I am so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers even now. Somewhere he is smiling now and free of all pain.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

My condolences.

I went through this with my Dad a couple of years ago, so I know how it goes. Keep strong.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

My condolences.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

My condolances, Tia.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Take care Tia.

Comment

Take care. My deepest sympathies...
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I am sorry for your loss.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Comment

My Families condolences, Tiamat....

D

Comment

Hey, take care of yourself Tia.

You've done good.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There is nothing I can say that could be useful in a moment like this.

I only send you a big hug and a kiss. My heart is with you and your family.
                              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

You know I always knew my father was an incredible guy but today so many things came to light that I was unaware of. Many of you know he went to West Point and graduated 3rd in his class. He also later went on to teach at the Point. His education was paid for and I found out today that he felt that kids should have a chance to go to college like he did and set up a scholarship fund here at the local college.

He was so incredibly humble. He just considered himself a regular guy. I have to smile at that.

There aren't to many regular guys who lead their high school football, basketball and track teams to state championships, have there number retired, still hold a state record in the 100 yd dash, went to West Point, played football under Red Blake, drafted by the Philidelphia Egales, fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam (and lived to tell the tale) adopted a child that wasn't his but never waivered in his love for that child even though I wasn't his blood, watch my mother his wife of 30 years die, during that time have me diagnosed with cervical cancer and take me through surgery, never miss a singing performance (even though he was 5 hours away from my college), become mayor for 10 years, save me more times then I could count in a life time and again never waivered in his love no matter how bad I screwed up, made friends with Mr. Sullivan in the third grade and their still friends after 72 years, voluntered every Thursday night for bible study and insight at the local juvinel detention center. There are so many more things I could tell you that he did it's just to numerous to mention.

Lived his life by the code of god, honor and country. Dignity, integrity and respect. He gave it and he lived it.

No I don't think this was just an ordinary man. They just don't make them like that anymore and if today was any indication the whole town has called or come by and his obituary is on the front page of the paper. He touched so many lives and I was so truly truly blessed and honored to have this oak of rightousness as my father.

I just do not have the words to express the void in my life and in the lives of so many other people that he will leave. My heart aches.

We will have the memorial service on Monday and on Tuesday we will take his ashes as per his request to his favorite fishing hole and lay him to rest.

Such an incredible man.
                                Last edited by Tiamat; January 29, 2005, 14:25.
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X