:( And so.......it is finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :( And so.......it is finished

This morning at 12:35 a.m. my father, the greatest person I ever knew left this earth. No more pain. I can't post anymore then that now it's to new but please keep my family in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks.
    Last edited by Tiamat; January 28, 2005, 19:09.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

He's just stepped into the next room, and will be waiting for you.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

My sympathies Tia. I hope you get through all this OK. Take care of yourself.
      What?

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes, your family never really leave you. You'll meet again. Best wishes to you and the rest of your family.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Damn, that sucks Take care.
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Actually that's exactly what happened. After sitting vigil and holding his hand with my step mom, husband and myself the room had gotten cold so she step out and after a few minutes Steve went to go check on her. When I was a little girl I used to get scared at night and I would go snuggle up to dad and he would scare away the boogie man. So I just snuggled up to him in bed and layed there with him a while then I told him that I would be ok and that Janet would be ok and that we would stick together as a family. I got up and walked out of the room. All three of us were only in the next room for about 5 minutes and when we came back in he was gone.

I am very very
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

My condolences.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Sorry
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

My Dad also "waited" for my mother to leave the room - she stepped out for maybe 5 minutes to talk to a family member - before he went. For some reason i've always been grateful to him for that.
                      If i can offer any advise in this time of sorrow it would be: use your friends. The real ones are hoping that you will.
                      What?

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts.

Comment

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Hang in there Tia...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your family, Tia.
                              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X