Solar System NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing? A pity.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

er, sorry. I made up a retrieval plan and such, but it slipped my mind and I never got around to posting. And I rarely notice forums unless there is a new post in them. Anyways...

The Asgard council announced today that it has adopted a plan proposed by a group of ACME professors for retrieving the cargoship. Details of the plan have not been disclosed, however, due to the international tension that exists over who is the 'rightful' owner of the cargo.

Meanwhile, the deepshaft mine continues to burrow further down, and is expected to surpass the depth of any other mine on Veratis IV within the next two years.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

In secrecy, the negotiations with the UFSJ also involve a possible alliance in the case of a continued HM aggression. Another point is a possible joint venture to salvage the supply pod, but that`ll depend on the outcome of the other discussions.
        ... any news from there?
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

[Secret stuff]

UFSJ is quite willing to sign a military alliance against the HM, but require that territorial gains contiguous with their borders go to them after the succesful completion of such a campaign. They are also willing to conduct a joint salvage mission, but feel that because they have already invested more into the mission, they should have control over the majority of the salvage, including any terraforming and biosphere equipment and supplies, and any other cargo can be split equally. They suggest that you should not find this objectionable because terraforming decisions they make will benefit both you and them equally, being as you are on the same planet.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

How are the Empire's relations with the three other nations of the Empire's planet?
            I changed my signature

Comment

hmm. The highland republic is a little concerned at your insulting and agressive moves, but they are not mortally insulted, just worried. Relations could go downhill or be repaired, depending on the circumstances. Pueblo is undergoing a coup/civil war, so you don't have official contact at the moment. If Sheep plays, you will quickly learn how he handles diplomacy. If not, the Holy Public Commonwealth is noncommital.

Comment

Granicus Holy Public Commonwealth better known as the Holy Commonwealth has today announced that it is time for it to begin military expansion. We shall be attacking you shortly, please stay where you are and do not be concerned. So long as you do not make any attempt to defend yourselves we shall ensure that minimal casualties are inflicted and your gratiutious peoples will then enjoy the fruits of slavery.
                Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Hm, so I will miss Sheep´s rampage... Well, it won´t last long anyways.

Until early September I will (most likely) not be able to access the internet, so I´ll have to leave my proud little Ainar Confederation till then.

Hopefully they´re still here when I return...

Have a nice summer (or winter, sheep ) and see you soon!
                  - Micha
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Zelnick Empire to Highland Republic:
                    Although at first we were quite insulted by your agressive economic policy, because of a recent transmission we now realize that in comparison to the fanatics of the Holy Republic it was no threat at all. With the Pueblo Union... in turmoil... it seems it is up to us to stand against the Holy Republic.
                    I changed my signature

Comment

Highland Republic to Zelnick empire:

Most definitely agreed.

Comment

Today the Holy Commonwealth would like to apologise for any confusion after yesterday's Holy Day of Pracitical Jokes. Obviously people out there do not have a sense of humor. We wont enslave your population.
                        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                        Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                        Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

The Highland republic diplomats grin sheepishly at each other, relieved.

Comment

Working...
                          X