Advanced Hellenistic Era NES - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf happened to the agora?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• [not spam] So any idea whne Micha will make his glorious return? [/not spam]

Comment

• [not spam]Persia begins to fortify its borders. [/not spam]

Comment

• I dunno, he's been gone for a month.
          "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
          phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
          three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Didn't he say that he wouldn't be back for several weeks? I'd expect him back some time in April.

Comment

• OOOH boy!

I can't wait to start waiting! Too bad all of that "spam" was "clogging up" all of our "important orders".

Yup, the efficiency is so much better now, if it hadn't been for all of that crap we wouldn't be able to tell what is going on!

Comment

• Micha?

Comment

• Yep, I´m back!

Won´t be home for the weekend, but in general I have resumed being the almighty godness with unlimited power who is constantly pestering puny little humans with sadistic blows as soon as they start feeling good...

Erm, I got distracted somehow... Ah, yes, let´s get rolling again soon!
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• but in general I have resumed being the almighty godness with unlimited power who is constantly pestering puny little humans with sadistic blows as soon as they start feeling good...
                    uhhhhh. hrm.

the evil influence of Tassadar has taken hold.

Verily, I remember long ago when Micha was a benevolent, helpful deity.
                    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Yaaaaaay!
                      "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
                      phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
                      three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Death to the East.

Comment

• Originally posted by foolish_icarus
                          uhhhhh. hrm.

the evil influence of Tassadar has taken hold.

Verily, I remember long ago when Micha was a benevolent, helpful deity.

Hey, eating babies doesn´t make me a bad man...

j/k

The update will be somewhen this week, latest at weekend. It´s god´s birthday in 8 days!

PREPARE SACRIFICES!!!
                          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                          Let me eat your yummy brain!
                          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• This thread is over the 500-post count. You better make a new thread, Micha.

Comment

• You had better prepare for the most terrifying break out of utter nation wide peace that you have ever seen nuclear.

Comment

• From Illyria to Thrace to Africa, smoke from hekatombs rises to honor the gods, chief amongst them Micha the Mighty, to begin an annual 8 days of celebration and worship leading up to what is considered to be the day when Micha was born (or created himself out of sheer willpower, depending on which sages you ask). Rumors slyly propagate that far off to the west, Carthaginian priests sacrifice babies and children in order to "honor" their perverted version of the master god [according to the Romans, the Carthaginians actually did this...]
                                The civilized nations are disgusted, but not surprised.

You had better prepare for the most terrifying break out of utter nation wide peace that you have ever seen nuclear.
                                ominous!
                                Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Working...
                                X